Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil are set to bring kilig again on the big screen via their upcoming movie, My Ex and Whys.
The full trailer of their movie was finally released on January 22, 2017.
In this movie partly shot in Korea, Liza is cast as a blogger named Cali who runs the site "The Bakit List."
Her ex-boyfriend Gio (Enrique) unexpectedly returns to her life when she has to work with him for a project as online ambassadors.
While Gio's moves indicate that he still loves Cali, his ex-girlfriend still bears the pain from their breakup.
While working on their project, Cali finds herself falling for her ex again.
Before LizQuen fans watch this Star Cinema film on February 15, 2017, here are five kilig moments from the trailer:
1. Cali and a topless Gio were locked inside a room by the latter's friends during an event.
Gio's friends teased him by saying that in that span of time, he would have already scored on "second base."
Upon seeing Cali's shocked reaction, he told her, "Hindi naman lahat ng lalaki, bad boy, e."
Cali then asked, "So Mr. Stick-to-one does exist?"
Gio assured her, "You just found him."
The two pretended that they were making out inside the room by doing loud kissing sounds.
2. Gio and Cali did not end up together but the guy tries his best to rekindle their past romance.
When they finally see each other again, Gio said with his cutest smile, "Kamusta ka na? I really missed you."
Unfortunately, Cali was not happy to see him. It fact, it made her so furious that she slapped Gio's face.
She shouted at him: "Miss mo ako?! Miss mo lang ako lokohin, e!"
3. While prepping up for a shoot, Cali received a compliment from her make-up artist who told her, "Ang ganda, ang ganda ganda mo talaga!"
Gio interjected, "Ay, di lang maganda! Pinaka maganda!"
Cali responded to his compliment with a hugot line: "Kaso kahit anong ganda, nagagawa pa ring ipagpalit!"
4. Gio showed his willingness to make up for his shortcomings in the past.
Gio offered tissue paper for Cali but she chose to get the tissue offered by someone else.
Gio just used the tissue to wipe his own face.
5. While in Korea, the two had fun taking photos and doing bloggers' poses:
The "putok-batok" pose.
The "Ooops-may-ipis-sa-sahig-pero-kailangan-pogi-pa-rin-ako" pose.
Their friend (Ryan Bang) then asked them to do the "kunyari-in-love-pa-rin-kayo-sa-isa't-isa" pose!
6. Cali shows signs of falling for Gio again.
Gio brought a drunk Cali to her room and he ended up staring at his ex-girlfriend.
Cali caressed his face and asked, "Bakit ikaw pa rin?"
It was evident that Gio was happy with this development.
7. While hanging out in one of Korea's streets, Gio candidly told his ex, "Namiss ko 'to, ha!"
Cali then looked at him and smiled.
Gio looked back at her and said, "Namiss ko 'yang ngiti mo."
My Ex and Whys serves as Star Cinema's Valentine offering this 2017.
This romance film is directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina, who helmed LizQuen's first teleserye Forevermore and the first few weeks of Dolce Amore.