Sharon Cuneta, Gabby Concepcion spotted in a meeting with Star Cinema head

IMAGE From Facebook page of Sharon Cuneta

Will the reunion movie of Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion finally push through this 2018? Earlier today, February 22, Sharon posted her photo with her ex-husband.



PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) received a feed that Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion were spotted in a meeting with Star Cinema head Malou Santos today, February 22.

It was not clear exactly what the project will be, but it is said to be a "preliminary meeting" for their much-anticipated reunion project.

This happened barely three weeks after the former reel-and-real-life sweethearts appeared in a viral TV commercial for a fast food chain.

The two also made headlines because it has been 26 years since they last top-billed the 1992 film Tayong Dalawa.


Stories We Are Tracking

The most kilig reactions to Sharon-Gabby reunion
The most kilig reactions to Sharon-Gabby reunion
Sharon says Kiko supports her reunion project with Gabby
Sharon says Kiko supports her reunion project with Gabby



On top of that, Sharon and Gabby’s reunion via the same “Kumusta Ka” TVC was also deemed as the “closure” that the ex-couple never had after all these years.


Stories We Are Tracking

Sharon tells all about marriage and breakup with Gabby
Sharon tells all about marriage and breakup with Gabby
Sharon Cuneta happy to reconnect with Gabby Concepcion
Sharon Cuneta happy to reconnect with Gabby Concepcion



SHELVED MOVIE. Note that ABS-CBN's film company Star Cinema has been planning for a supposed reunion movie for Sharon and Gabby since last year. 

However, the project was put on hold due to Gabby's prior commitments and tight schedule. 

According to an official statement from Gabby's agent Therese Ramos, released on April 6, 2017 through TV Patrol's Mario Dumaual: Gabby Concepcion has always wanted to do a movie with Sharon Cuneta.

"However due to his tight schedule and current commitments it will not be possible anytime soon. We will study our option in 2018."

In an interview with PEP, dated June 2017, Sharon made it clear that she did not cause the "cancellation" of her supposed reunion movie with Gabby. 

She pointed out back then, "I'm not… I was not the one, I did not cause the cancellation, let's just put it that way.

"Maybe his schedule, I don't know. I'd rather not investigate further, baka ma-hurt ako, huwag na lang!"

Gabby, for his part, said that he still wants the movie with Sharon to push through. 

"Hindi ko hinihindian yung movie! Gusto kong gawin talaga because matagal nang hinihingi ng fans.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

"Ang daming humihingi talaga, nagri-request.

“Istorya lang. Ayoko rin silang biguin. Istorya lang talaga.”


Stories We Are Tracking

Gabby Concepcion owns up to shelved movie with Sharon Cuneta
Gabby Concepcion owns up to shelved movie with Sharon Cuneta
Sharon on Gabby movie:
Sharon on Gabby movie: "I did not cause the cancellation."



"IMPORTANT MEETING." Last night, February 21, Sharon disclosed that she is praying for a "big, important meeting" to be fruitful. 

This afternoon, February 22, the Megastar posted her photo with Gabby on her Facebook page.



Hello!!!??????????????

A post shared by Coach:TheVoice.phActorSinger (@reallysharoncuneta) on





WE RECOMMEND


FROM THE SUMMIT MEDIA NETWORK


SPONSORED CONTENT


COMMENTS

Loading comments

THIS JUST IN