Before You Exit, an American pop/rock band based in Orlando, is set to return for its fourth show on February 24, 2017 at the KIA Theater.
"When I’m Gone," "Model," and "Suitcase" are three out of six songs in their All The Lights EP that belong to their Top 5 songs on Spotify. These were released just last year.
Before You Exit paid tribute to Christina Grimmie through its latest single, "Clouds," six months after her death.
The song was published on YouTube with a caption that reads, “In loving memory of our dear friend Christina Grimmie, who will always be in our hearts and whose legacy will live on forever.”
Here are seven things to know about the band before the scheduled Manila concert:
1. Before You Exit is a pop group that was formed in 2007 and originally included Connor McDonough, Braiden Wood, and Thomas Silvers.
2. Ever since the group started, Connor McDonough plays the guitar by ear since he has never taken a guitar lesson.
3. Riley McDonough became the lead singer when he joined the group in 2008.
4. The group’s lineup became a trio of the McDonough brothers when Toby, the youngest, joined in 2012.
5. Braiden Wood, one of the group’s original members, decided to go for a solo career in 2014 and was eventually replaced by Ryan SJ Wheeler on the bass guitar.
6. They have written songs with All Time Low’s Alex Gaskarth, Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump, and Love and Theft’s Stephen Barker Liles.
7. They were among the last to be with their dear friend, Christina Grimmie.
It may be recalled that on June 10, 2016, Grimmie was shot dead by a gunman in Orlando, Florida. The finalist of The Voice Season 6 was signing autographs following her performance with Before You Exit when the killer shot her twice.
Last night we lost an angel, sister, and beloved friend. Christina was such a loving, caring, beautiful person with the biggest heart. She was an absolutely incredible musician and an even better friend. We are so saddened by her passing and are completely heartbroken. Words fail to describe how much Christina means to all of us. She was always a constant beam of light and energy into the hearts of everyone around her. Her care-free spirit and her laughter constantly lit up every room she entered and she always had this glisten in her eyes which was evident in her faith. While we know there is no sort of feeling that can replace the joy Christina brought into our lives, we know she is glistening from up in Heaven and shining down on all of us. Please join us in keeping Christina's family in your prayers as we know Jesus said, "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." She and her talent will be missed by us all. #ripchristina
Those who are interested to watch Before You Exit Live in Manila can get two Silver tickets for only P5,500 and get Soundcheck Party Access for 2.
Tickets are available here: http://bit.ly/byeinmnl2017fb or call Tel. No. 470-2222.
#BYEinManila2017 #Exiters Republic of Philippine Exiters