Justin Dizon evicted from Pinoy Big Brother: Connect

by James Patrick Anarcon
Dec 27, 2020
Justin Dizon, who trended on Twitter for his "marumi ka nga pala" remark against housemate Jie-Ann Abrero, is the first evictee of PBB: Connect.
PHOTO/S: PBB Connect

Justin Dizon is the first housemate to get evicted from Pinoy Big Brother: Connect.

The “Courageous Cabalen of Pampanga” left the house in the December 27 episode of PBB after getting the lowest number of combined votes in two platforms—text and the livestreaming app Kumu.

The other two nominees are Mika Pajares and Aizyl Tandugon.

TALLY OF VOTES

Just like the usual process of voting from past seasons, the fans have the power to save their favorite housemate from eviction through Kumu and text votes.

However, the producers of PBB also brought back “Vote to Evict,” where viewers have the power to vote for a housemate that they want to be evicted from the PBB house.

Evict votes are negative, which will be subtracted from the save votes that each housemate will get.

Then, the total percentage of Kumu and text votes will be added together.

Anyone who gets the lowest number of combined votes, which can possibly be negative, will be evicted from the PBB house.

Continue reading below ↓

KUMU VOTES

In the tally of votes for Kumu, Mika got the lowest percentage of combined save and evict votes with 5.90%. She got -17.83% of the evict votes and 23.73% of the save votes.

Justin got 5.92% of the combined save and evict Kumu votes, with -17.79% of the evict votes and 23.71% of the save votes.

Aizyl received 13.90% of the combined save and evict Kumu votes, with -1.52% of the evict votes and 15.42% of the save votes.

PBB Connect

Continue reading below ↓

TEXT VOTES

In the text votes, Justin got the highest number of save votes but he also got the most number of negative evict votes.

He received 17.16% of the save votes and -37.65% of the evict votes, which leads to -20.49% of the total percentage of text votes.

Mika got 11.75% of the save votes and -14.50% of the evict votes, which totals to -2.75% of the total percentage of text votes.

Aizyl had 14.32% of the save votes and -4.63% of the evict votes. Her total percentage is 9.69%.

PBB Connect

Continue reading below ↓

Combining the Kumu and text votes, Justin received the lowest number of the total percentage of votes with -2%.

Mika got 3.30% while Aizyl got 12.64%.

PBB Connect

JUSTIN’S TRENDING MOMENT ON TWITTER

On December 17, 2020, Justin trended on Twitter after his joke against another housemate, Jie-Ann Armero, got flak among netizens.

Continue reading below ↓

A netizen reposted a video from PBB: Connect’s livestream where Justin joked about Jie-Ann for not taking a bath.

Justin wiped his hands at Jie-Ann’s towel, which he said, “Pinaglawayan ko ‘yan.”

Jie-Ann answered back, “Sanay na ako sa ganyan.”

Justin responded, “Really? Sabagay, marumi ka nga pala.”

It was later revealed that Jie-Ann rarely takes a bath back home in Sarangani because of water shortage.

She explained that one container of water costs PHP12, and her family could only afford three containers, which are used for their drinking water and for washing the dishes.

Later, Justin and the other housemates who made fun of Jie-Ann for her bathing habits apologized to her.

Justin also had a talk with Big Brother, where he owned up to his mistake.

He told Kuya, "There was a very quick introspection on my part na parang, 'Oh yeah, you didn't even think about that.'

Continue reading below ↓

"It's still a responsibility to learn from your mistake, and learn something about it, apologize, and magkaroon nga ng character development."

Justin was nominated by his two housemates during the first nomination night on December 22, 2020, who both gave him two points each.

According to Kobie Brown, Justin is “always trying to cause drama between people.”

Russu Laurente nominated Justin because “siya po iyong laging nangunguna sa pamba-backstab ng tao.”

HOT STORIES

Ano ba ang latest sa showbiz? Find out kung anong level ang showbiz IQ mo by subscribing to PEP.ph Viber Chatbot here. Join our community para laging updated!

Read Next
Featured
Latest Stories
Trending in Summit Media Network

Featured Searches:

Read the Story →
Justin Dizon, who trended on Twitter for his "marumi ka nga pala" remark against housemate Jie-Ann Abrero, is the first evictee of PBB: Connect.
PHOTO/S: PBB Connect
  • This article was created by . Edits have been made by the PEP.ph editors.
    Poll

    View Results
    Total Votes: 12,184
  • 50%
  • View Results