By now, you most probably have heard about “AlDub” and perhaps even watched their viral videos on social media platforms.
If not, you're missing out on a lot!
GMA-7 heartthrob Alden Richards and Internet sensation Maine Mendoza a.k.a. “Yaya Dub” are the most talked about onscreen couple at the moment.
With their dominance on Twitter and constant presence on Facebook, they are taking social media by storm!
You love everything about AlDub?
Here’s a list to determine your level of commitment to the AlDub fandom.
If you’re guilty of at least half of these 12 signs, we’ll consider you a die-hard fan!
1. Having an early lunch so you won’t miss Eat Bulaga's Kalyeserye segment.
You wouldn't dare let a single day pass without watching the latest Kalyeserye episode.
2. Tuning in from The Ryzza Mae Show/Princess In The Palace from 11 a.m. until Eat Bulaga is finished until 2 p.m.
At walang makakapigil sa ’yo!
3. You probably know all of the characters on the Kalyeserye...
The De Explorer Sisters, Frankie, Duhrizz, and many others!
A photo posted by @reypaul.yu onSep 16, 2015 at 6:02am PDT
4. You *take to heart* Lola Nidora’s life lessons…
"Ang pag-ibig n'yo ay hindi pambayanihan, hindi pantakbuhan... Pangsugod bahay lang. Isa lang ang winner, isa lang dapat ang winner sa puso ng bawat isa." -@akosilolanidora #kalyeserye #kalyesangels #lolanidora #lolatidora #lolatinidora #mambotime #eatbulaga #aldenrichards #mainemendoza #yayadub #baealden #ultimatebae #dubsmashqueen #aldubmaidenheaven #aldubyou #aldub #maiden #maaldenkita
A photo posted by Tisoy & Meng (@aldub._.maiden) onSep 29, 2015 at 3:26am PDT
5. Dance like Lola Tinidora when you hear "Mambo No. 5" playing...
Eto lang naman paborito kong abangan lagi eh. Hahahaha! Si Lola Tinidora aka Jose at Quando Quando lang ako na sasayahan! Hahaha! #quandoquando #lolatinidora #lolatinidoraakyatpamore #lolatinidoradance
A video posted by Jomel Turgo (@jomelcaelum) onSep 25, 2015 at 8:42pm PDT
6. ...and copy Lola Tidora’s Regine Velasquez antics!
A photo posted by Paolo Ballesteros (@pochoy_29) onSep 12, 2015 at 2:22am PDT
7. Your social media timeline is full of items related to ALDUB.
You also make it a point to join AlDub’s daily Twitter party!
8. You wait for Eat Bulaga to upload the latest Kalyeserye episode on their Facebook fanpage.
And watch it over and over again.
9. You’ve done a “Pabebe Wave” selfie at least once in your life.
And you do not regret doing it.
10. You probably know every single word of Bryan White’s song “God Gave Me You”
And you’re planning to watch his Manila concert on December 1!
11. You already have an AlDub-inspired playlist on your smartphone.
Or if you’re still planning on making one, here’s a list of songs to consider!
A photo posted by âÂï¸ÂRen Sandoval RicoâÂï¸Â (@ricomariaryna) onAug 24, 2015 at 8:10pm PDT
12. And lastly, you follow all their social media accounts (or at least one)!
Nice pic! !!!!!#kiligpamore #Aldub #mainemendoza #aldenrichards #eatbulaga #LolaNidora #aldubwebelongtogether #HappyAldubDay #NoToYakie #yakie #eb36 #aldub #AldubHihintayinkita #AldubForYouIWill #Maiden #DuhNkie #LolaTidora #kiligpamore #ALDUBMaiDenHeaven #eatbulaga #Pabebewave #ALDUBWishIMaine #AldubSaveMaine
A photo posted by Alden Richard & Maine Mendoza (@aldub_national) onSep 27, 2015 at 12:28pm PDT
PEPsters, what are the other signs of being an AlDub-holic?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.