The full trailer of Bea Alonzo and Ian Veneracion's upcoming teleserye A Love To Last was officially launched on December 13, 2016.
In the said trailer, it was seen that Bea and Ian's characters Andeng and Anton are two people who are heartbroken.
Andeng caught her fiance (Victor Silayan) cheating on her while Anton's wife (Iza Calzado) decided to file for annulment.
Andeng then applied at Anton's company, allowing them to spend time with each other and eventually, fall in love.
Bea and Ian's tandem will be tested soon on ABS-CBN's primetime.
Here are five kilig scenes from Bea and Ian's upcoming teleserye:
1. In an outdoor function, Anton saw a beautiful lady from afar and got stunned by her beauty.
Later, it was revealed that this is Andeng who is applying to work in the company of Anton.
2. Andeng was alone inside Anton's office and looking at his trophies. She suddenly saw a picture of Anton and Ely Buendia together.
Out of excitement, Andeng sang Eraserheads's hit "Ligaya," and was very shocked when Anton entered the room while she was singing her heart out.
Instead of getting mad at her, Anton flashed a bemused smile.
3. Andeng and Anton went together to Germany for a business appointment.
In this European country, the two rode a horse-drawn carriage. While Andeng took selfies, Anton simply observed her.
Anton then told her, "Love is the strongest force in the whole universe."
In response, Andeng said, "Kaya nga ang mga sugat sa puso, pagmamahal lang din ang sagot."
4. While walking on the streets of Germany, Andeng told her boss, "Sobrang lamig, hindi ako sanay."
Anton then removed his scarf and wrapped it around Andeng's head.
Andeng accidentally tripped and Anton was quick to catch her fall!
5. When Anton was ready to introduce Andeng to his kids, he held her hand to give her courage in facing them.
The trailer of A Love to Last ended in a cliffhanger upon the return of Anton's estranged wife Grace (Iza Calzado).
Viewers have yet to find out how this event will affect the budding love story of Anton and Andeng.
A Love To Last also stars Enchong Dee, JK Labajo, Julia Barretto, and Ronnie Alonte. It is scheduled to air as ABS-CBN's opening salvo for the year 2017.