PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) lists the top seven celebrity hang-outs in Boracay!
1. Jonah's Fruitshake is famous for, what else, fruitshakes! PEP spotted Polo Ravales, China Cojuangco, Keempee de Leon, Juddah Paolo, Cheska Garcia, and Doug Kramer fighting the heat with fruity drinks.
2. Pier One is one of the happening spots on the island. During the Holy Week break, the resto-bar is the venue for Globe's Kantabataan, where several bands performed for network subscribers. PEP spotted Tuesday Vargas, Keempee de Leon, and Senator Bong Revilla enjoying the festivities.
3. Club Paraw hosted the Pepsi event during the break. The resto-bar also had bands to entertain the summer guests.
4. Cocomangas was one of the party havens on the island. PEP spotted Jed Madela and Juddah Paolo partying in the Studio 23 event, Beach House.
5. Aria restaurant serves great food that will put you on "fiah!" Seriously, their food is making stars like Katrina Halili go back for more.
6. Hey Jude! Or do we dare say "Hey Keanna!" PEP spotted Keanna Reeves and her boyfriend Sofian enjoying this night spot.
7. Sun Village Central is also a star central. The restaurant served John Estrada, Michelle Madrigal, and Ehra Madrigal with nothing but good food.