June 2 became a double celebration for Zsa Zsa Padilla.
First, it served a birthday bash for her 50th. Yup, the Divine Diva—whose actual birthday was last Wednesday, May 28—is now a golden girl.
Second, it was also the "third monthsary" of her relationship with Conrad Onglao.
Much had been said since the Kapamilya host/singer/actress went public about her budding lovelife on April 15.
And just in case you missed some updates, PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) compiled ten details, summing up their "it's the right kind of love at the right time" love story.
1. Conrad is an architect/ designer.
He was the man behind the latest renovation of Bahay Pangarap, the official residence of President Noynoy Aquino.
His clientele includes the Zobel and Concepcion families, Jollibee's Tony Tan Caktiong, Insurance firm and PGA Cars owner Robert Coyiuto, former presidential social secretary Bettina Aboitiz, shipping magnate Doris Magsaysay-Ho, to name a few.
2. It was his work that led him to Zsa Zsa Padilla.
One of his present clients Sharon Cuneta set him up on a blind date with the ASAP mainstay last March.
3. Conrad is the first guy Zsa Zsa dated after Dolphy's death on July 10, 2012.
In an interview with a broadsheet, the Divine Diva supposedly told the Megastar, "...I am tired of mourning."
4. Their first date was on March 2 in a Makati restaurant.
5. Her initial impression of Conrad: he can be a "good best friend." What he first noticed about Zsa Zsa: she looks good even without make-up.