Though she did not post photos from the event, Maris's followers were still able to collect nuggets of information, thanks to some snaps and clips taken by her guests.
The party was held at The Brewery at The Palace in Taguig.
The actress-singer was seen in a sparkly purple Joe San Antonio mini dress that flaunted her curves and slender legs.
One particular Instagram story that Maris reshared was a video taken by celebrity hairstylist Aries Manal, who captured Maris and her boyfriend Rico Blanco serenading the crowd with their own rendition of "Cruisin'" by Huey Lewis and the News.
The crowd could't help but cheer and feel "kilig" over their sweet performance.
Among the celebrity guests who graced the night with their presence were Maris' co-stars in TV5's Suntok Sa Buwan, Aga Muhlach and Elijah Canlas, who brought with them their dates — Aga's wife Charlene Gonzalez and Elija's girlfriend Miles Ocampo.
Aside from the celebrity couples, other personalities who attended were Jane Oineza, RK Bagatsing, Darla Sauler, and Star Magic head Lauren Dyogi.
BIRTHDAY PHOTO SHOOT
Maris didn't post anything from her celebration, but she did treat fans to a series of sultry photos of her in Calvin Klein underwear, before the day ended.
- Maris Racal, ikinuwento kung paano sila mag-away ni Rico Blanco
- Maris Racal reveals how she and Rico Blanco settle misunderstandings
- Maris Racal, Rico Blanco to work on ABS-CBN series with LoiNie, Angelica Panganiban
- Maris Racal not bothered by comments about age gap with boyfriend Rico Blanco
- Finally, Maris Racal's collab single with Rico Blanco is out: "It's very special"