Come December 1, Karel Marquez will become Mrs. Sean Farinas.
The couple have been together for three years, before Sean proposed to the actress last May 7, while they were on a sunset cruise.
Using the hashtag #FinallyFarinas on Instagram, Karel has started her countdown.
She has been very hands on with the preparations, making sure that her big day will be one for the books.
Here are a few things we're looking forward to.
1. Their last pre-wedding film
Karel thought of relating their love story and showing the kind of couple they are through five batches of shoots, five locations, and five teams; three prenup shots and two pre-wedding films.
She described the secpnd pre-wedding film as "more conventional and fun," capturing their "crazy happy adventures together."
It will be released anytime this week.
Meanwhile, check out some photos from their prenup shoots.
2. Their wedding vows when they exchange "I dos" at the Santuario de San Antonio Parish in Forbes Park, Makati City.
If their first pre-wedding film got you teary-eyed, we're pretty sure their vows will elicit the same kind of reaction.
3. The grandness of their wedding reception at the Manila Marriott Hotel.
Last November 10, they had their food tasting and viewing of the mock-up table samples.
4. The theme: "Garden Luxe."
The bride required her guests to refer to this color palette when choosing their outfits.
On Instagram, Karel wrote: "Shades close to these colors are fine. Light, dusty, sweet and fresh."
We can't wait to see how every thing will look.
Hi, ladies! For our female family and friends who are attending, here's our color palette that I personally picked many months ago for your formal wear. I'm sure most of you have seen it via our e-invite. Shades close to these colors are fine. Light, dusty, sweet and fresh. I'll keep you all in the loop. 24 days to go! ???? #FinallyFarias
5. How Teddy Manuel will transform the ballroom into a garden.
He's the guy behind the beautiful set-ups in the weddings of Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid, Jolina Magdangal and Mark Escueta, and Iya Villania and Drew Arellano.
6. One of her bridal shoes was custom-made by Sheila de Jesus, who described the project as "beadwork at its finest."
7. Karel's daughter Keiley Audrianna will be the flower girl.
She already had the first fitting for her gown created by Teena Sabrina.