It has been a weekend filled with fashion and fun as the Kapamilya network successfully mounted ts second ABS-CBN Ball at Shangri-La at the Fort on September 14.
This year brought Filipino fashion at the forefront as the biggest stars came dressed up in their best Modern Filipiniana-inspired attire.
These stunning ladies graced the red carpet clad in a white ensemble:
Kim Chiu in Benj Leguiab
Maja Salvador in Puey Quiñones
Julia Barretto in Rajo Laurel
Kylie Padilla in AJ Javier
Sarah Lahbati in Mark Bumgarner
Janella Salvador in Michael Leyva
Arci Muñoz in Anthony Ramirez
Here are more ladies who wore a white ensemble to the charity gala:
The ABS-CBN Ball 2019 is for the benefit of Bantay Bata 163. This year focuses on the Bentay Edukasyon Program.
For more stories about the ABS-CBN Ball 2019, read here:
- Bea Alonzo, Richard Gutierrez, Maymay Entrata among ABS-CBN Ball 2019 winners
- Real-life couples we love at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Angel Locsin skips ABS-CBN Ball 2019; donates cash to Bantay Bata
- Joshua Garcia, Julia Barretto, Bea Alonzo, Gerald Anderson at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Vice Ganda is a Carnival Queen at ABS-CBN Ball 2019