Black indeed made the 2019 ABS-CBN Ball so wickedly glamorous!
Formidably dressed to the nines, the Kapamilya network’s brightest celebrities and artists walked the red carpet sporting their take on this year’s theme “Modern Filipiniana.”
And here some of the badass ladies in black we spotted at ABS-CBN’s “ball for a cause” on September 14, at the Shangri-La The Fort:
:Elisse Joson in Anthony Ramirez
Jane Oineza in Mara Chua
Jodi Sta. Maria in Mark Bumgarner
Denise Laurel in Samantha Richelle
Dawn Zulueta in Pepito Albert, with husband, politician-businessman Anton Lagdameo
Other celebrities in all-black ensemble:
With ABS-CBN Ball 2019, the network aims to raise funds for the benefit of Bantay Bata 163 and their Bantay Edukasyon Program, which helps "the children reach their dreams."
For more stories about the ABS-CBN Ball 2019, read here:
- Bea Alonzo, Richard Gutierrez, Maymay Entrata among ABS-CBN Ball 2019 winners
- Real-life couples we love at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Angel Locsin skips ABS-CBN Ball 2019; donates cash to Bantay Bata
- Joshua Garcia, Julia Barretto, Bea Alonzo, Gerald Anderson at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Vice Ganda is a Carnival Queen at ABS-CBN Ball 2019