Solenn Heussaff's busy schedule has taught her to discover ways of doing house-related tasks in a jiffy.
This celebrity/painter/designer/entrepreneur/singer/actress actually prepares her meals and husband Nico Bolzico's, so she 'invented' some healthy and no-cook or no-bake recipes.
Among them are these Powerful Bolz, aka snack balls.
Solenn usually eats them before her workouts and, sometimes, for breakfast.
According to her BLOG, each ball contains "bananas for potassium, peanut butter for protein, oats for fiber, and flax seeds and Chia seeds for Omega-3 [it’s good for your heart]."
How to prepare them? These are Solenn's six so-easy steps.
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl.
2. Mix with the peanut butter, honey, dark chocolate chips, a swish of vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
3. Blend the oats in a blender for finer texture, then to the banana mixture.
4. Roll the mixture into balls.
Her tip: "If the mixture is too wet, add more oats. If too dry, add more mashed bananas."
5. Put your choice of toppings (flax seeds, chia seeds, shredded coconuts, chocolate chips, nuts) by rolling the balls in them.
6. Leave the balls in the refrigerator.
By the way, the mixing and rolling won't take more than five minutes. Try it.
Lastly, for these balls to be a healthy snack, Solenn's reminder is: "Eat in moderation!"