This year's ABS-CBN Ball puts Filipino fashion at the forefront as the network's biggest stars don their best Modern Filipiniana look on the red carpet.
The ABS-CBN Ball 2019 is held on September 14, 2019 at Shangri-La at the Fort in Bonifacio Global City.
Ylona Garcia are among the early birds and wore a two-piece golden Filipiniana designed by Michael Leyva.
Zaijian Jaranilla looked dashing in his barong inspired by the Bacolor Church in Pampanga.
Wacky Kiray in a black barong by Jovan dela Cruz.
Andrew E. also wore a black barong by Obra ni Juan at the ball.
It's Showtime's Ultimate Bidaman Jin Mcapagal wearing a Philip Rodriguez creation at the ball.
Teen star Kira Balinger
GirlTrends member Chienna Filomeno
Actor JC Santos
Pinoy Big Brother OTSO housemate Fumiya Sankai
Pinoy Big Brother OTSO housemate Andre Brouillette and Lou Yanong
Pinoy Big Brother OTSO Big winner Yamyam Gucong
Here are other celebrities we spotted on the red carpet:
People also read: The red carpet of ABS-CBN Ball 2019 live!
This year, ABS-CBN aims to raise funds for the benefit of Bantay Bata 163 and their Bantay Edukasyon Program "to help the children reach their dreams."
Be sure to catch the #ABSCBNBall2019 live streaming on Metro Channel abscbnball.com starting at 6 p.m.
For more stories about ABS-CBN Ball 2019, read here:
- Couples we are hoping to see at the ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Bea Alonzo, mag-isang rarampa sa ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Is Alden Richards attending ABS-CBN Ball? Kathryn Bernardo says he is welcome
- Kyle Echarri asks Francine Diaz to be his date to the ABS-CBN Ball
- Seth Fedelin asks Andrea Brillantes to be his date to ABS-CBN Ball in a romantic way