A month after being dislodged by Cesar Montano's The Singing Bee, Marian Rivera's Dyesebel bounced back to reclaim thelead in the NUTAM (Nationwide Urban TV Audience Measurement) ratings, albeit by a slim margin. For the month of June, the legendary Pinoy mermaidgarnered a nationwide rating of 33.6 percent against the karaoke game show's32.9 percent.
Angel Locsin and Piolo Pascual's recently concluded series Lobo also showed up in the primetimerace, this time garnering a rating of 32.4 percent to secure the third spot.ABS-CBN's reality show Pinoy Big BrotherTeen Edition Plus, which ended last month, likewise showed grit byregistering a 31 percent grade, followed by JoaquinBordado's 30.1 percent.
The pilot episode of Regine Velasquez's Ako si Kim Samsoon made an impressive debut, notching the 7thspot overall via its 26 percent marker. Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson's My Girl and TV Patrol World both gained identical rating of 29.5 percent.
Also making it in the Top 10 are Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita (No. 8) and 24 Oras (No. 10).
The coverage of action superstar Rudy Fernandez's burial onJune 12 at the Heritage Park & Crematorium in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City,emerged as the most-watched program in the daytime Weekday Programs category.GMA-7's coverage, which garnered 26 percent, bested ABS-CBN's coverage with22.9 percent. Separating the two was the Mexicanovela El Cuerpo del Deseo, which gained a rating of 23.6 percent.
Roxanne Guinoo's afternoon soap Ligaw na Bulaklak settled for fifth spot behind afternoon varietyshow Wowowee.
GMA-7's Dramarama Sa Hapon Block occupied the four of thelast five slots—Kaputol ng Isang Awit at No. 6; Daisy Siete and Magdusa Ka tiedat No. 7 and No. 8; and Gaano Kadalas ang Minsan (No. 10).
ABS-CBN's daily game show Pilipinas, Game KNB? grabbed the ninthplace.
Manny Pacquiao's fight against David Diaz proved tobe a winner in the Weekend Programs (daytime) bracket. Amassing a whopping rating of 46percent rating, the match dubbed as LethalCombination, was a runaway winner with second placer Wowowee only managing to secure a 22.5 percent rating.
Star Cinema movies Pasukoband You Got Me, which were pittedagainst the Pacquiao-Diaz match, occupied the third and fourth spots with 20.1percent and 18.8 percent, respectively. Cinema FPJ: Da King on ABS-CBN grabbedthe fifth spot with 18.7 percent.
Though a no-show in the weekday contest, Eat Bulaga! made its presence felt bygathering an 18.2 percent rating, good enough for sixth place.
Kapamilya shows ASAP '08 and Your Song grabbed the seventh andeighth spots, respectively.
Rounding up the entire cast are Wish Ko Lang and The Buzz.
Moving over to the primetime race, ABS-CBN's Pinoy Big Brother secured 1stand 2nd place respectively. PBBTeen Edition's Big Night gained 42.4 percent while PBB Teen Edition: The Big Reuniongarnered 32.7 percent.
Two other Kapamilyashows, Kapitan Boom and Pinoy Dream Academy, which replaced PBB,were tied in third and fourth place with 29.4 percent; followed by the regular airing of PBB with 29 percent.
The rest of the Top 10 were occupied by Goin' Bulilit;Bitoy's Funniest Videos; Rated K; Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho; and Kap's AmazingStories.
Here are the Top 10 weekday and weekend programs for themonth of June, based on a survey conducted by AGB Nielsen among NUTAMhouseholds:
Top Weekday Programs (Daytime)
1. PaalamDaboy 1952-2008** (GMA-7) - 26%
2. ElCuerpo Del Deseo (ABS-CBN) - 23.6%
3. PaalamDaboy** (ABS-CBN) - 22.9%
4. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 22.2%
5. Ligawna Bulaklak (ABS-CBN) - 19.4%
6. Kaputolng Isang Awit (GMA-7) - 19%
7-8. Daisy Siete (GMA-7) - 17.9%
7-8. Magdusa Ka (GMA-7) - 17.9%
9. Pilipinas,Game KNB? (ABS-CBN) - 17.8%
10. GaanoKadalas ang Minsan (GMA-7) - 16.4%
Top Weekday Programs (Primetime)
1. Dyesebel(GMA-7) - 33.6%
2. TheSinging Bee (ABS-CBN) - 32.9%
3. Lobo (ABS-CBN) - 32.4%
4. PinoyBig Brother Teen Edition Plus (ABS-CBN) - 31%
5. JoaquinBordado (GMA-7) - 30.1%
6. TVPatrol World (ABS-CBN) - 29.5%
7. MyGirl (ABS-CBN) - 29.5%
8. BabangonAko't Dudurugin Kita (GMA-7) - 26.4%
9. AkoSi Kim Samsoon*** (GMA-7) - 26%
10. 24Oras (GMA-7) - 23.2%
Top Weekend Programs (Daytime)
1. LethalCombination: Pacquiao vs. Diaz** (GMA-7) - 46%
2. Wowowee(ABS-CBN) - 22.5%
3. Pasukob**(ABS-CBN) - 20.1%
4. YouGot Me!** (ABS-CBN) - 18.8%
5. CinemaFPJ: Da King On ABS-CBN (ABS-CBN) - 18.7%
6. EatBulaga! (GMA-7) - 18.2%
7. ASAP‘08 (ABS-CBN) - 17.3%
8. YourSong (ABS-CBN) - 16%
9. WishKo Lang (GMA-7) - 15.9%
10. TheBuzz (ABS-CBN) - 15.4%
Top Weekend Programs (Primetime)
1. PinoyBig Brother Teen Edition Plus: The Big Night** (ABS-CBN) - 42.4%
2. PinoyBig Brother Teen Edition Plus: The Big Reunion** (ABS-CBN) - 32.7%
3-4. KapitanBoom (ABS-CBN) - 29.4%
3-4. Pinoy Dream Academy (Season II) (ABS-CBN)- 29.4%
5. PinoyBig Brother Teen Edition Plus (ABS-CBN) - 29%
6. Goin'Bulilit (ABS-CBN) - 27.2%
7. Bitoy'sFunniest Videos (GMA-7) - 25.3%
8. RatedK (ABS-CBN) - 22.9%
9. KapusoMo Jessica Soho (GMA-7) - 22.3%
10. Kap'sAmazing Stories (GMA-7) - 20.5%
Legend: ** Special
*** PilotEpisodeSource: AGB Nielsen Media Research, Philippines