Eva Longoria’s Las Vegas club shuts down

Eva Longoria’s Eve club was closed on Monday (July 11) to save money but her Beso restaurant remains open. Bankruptcy attorney Lenard Schwartzer said the nightclub is still profitable and could eventually be renovated and reopened. Eva owns a 32 percent stake in the club and restaurant.


Eva Longoria’s Las Vegas nightclub has been temporary shut down.

The Desperate Housewives star’s Eve club was closed on Monday (July 11) to save money but her Beso restaurant remains open.

Bankruptcy attorney Lenard Schwartzer said the nightclub is still profitable and could eventually be renovated and reopened.

Eva owns a 32 percent stake in the club and restaurant.

In January, Beso restaurant filed for bankruptcy after records filed at the US Bankruptcy Court in Las Vegas showed it was losing up to $76,000 a month and owed $1.8 million to landlords Crystals.

The bankruptcy filing was designed to protect $2.5 million in assets and help the company Beso LLC restructure $5.7 million in debt and other liabilities.

It wasn’t the first time Eva has had trouble with the restaurant.

In June last year, the 36-year-old actress was sued for breach of contract by the former managers Ronan and Mali Nachum alleging they had been forced out of their jobs by "scare tactics."

As well as accusing them of stealing cash, the pair were also said to have assaulted a server and punched a female patron, in a document sent out by Eva and other part-owners including Jonas Lowrance.

However, Eva countersued to "protect the integrity of the restaurant."


WE RECOMMEND


FROM THE SUMMIT MEDIA NETWORK


SPONSORED CONTENT


COMMENTS

Loading comments

THIS JUST IN