"Are you gonna dance with me? Do we have a deal?"
After hearing the audience’s resounding "yes," Jennifer Lopez gave a two-hour show that her fans could only describe as "one for the books."
From her opening number "Get Right" to the finale "Dance Again," JLo showcased most of the moves—from freestyle to grinding to booty-shaking— that has made her one of the world’s top performers.
Here’s to give you the highlights of her first concert in the Philippines held last night, November 26.
1. Her repertoire included several Pinoy favorites, such as "Love Don’t Cost A Thing," "Waiting for Tonight," "I’m Real," "All I Have," "Ain’t it Funny," "Jenny from the Block," and "Let’s Get Loud."
Plus, hits like "Baby I Love U," "Hold It, Don’t Drop It," and "Papi."
2. Of course, she also performed her popular collaborations: "On The Floor" (featuring Pitbull); "I’m Into You" (featuring Lil Wayne); "Goin’ In" (featuring Flo Rida), to name a few.
3. It was a spectacle of laser lights, movements, and visual elements on the screen depicting the segments: Old Hollywood Glamour, Back to The Bronx, and Soul & Funk.
4. She had 10 changes of outfits—glittering catsuits, revealing red dress, blue tassel skirt, flowy gown, crop top, harem pants, capes, and robes.
5. Aside from her "sexy" butt, the 43-year-old JLo also earned "whoa!" remarks for her six-pack abs and well-toned arms.
6. The lady’s got great pipes!
She gave a soothing acoustic version of "If I had My Love" and a powerful performance of "Until It Beats No More," which she dedicated to her twins Maximilian David and Emme Maribel.
7. It was star-studded!
#PEPspotted Sharon Cuneta, Ai-Ai delas Alas, Richard Gomez and daughter Juliana, Edu Manzano, Sarah Geronimo...
Anne Curtis, Boy Abunda, Korina Sanchez, Karen Davila, Suzi Entrata, Aljur Abrenica and Kylie Padilla...
Kris Bernal, Benjamin Alves, Daniel Matsunaga, Isabelle Daza, Bela Padilla, Bryan Revilla, Divine Lee and Victor Basa...
Bodie Cruz and mom Lynn Ynchausti, Slater Young, Rajo Laurel, Franco Laurel, Tessa Prieto-Valdes, Bianca Araneta- Elizalde, Daisy Reyes, among others.
8. JLo reciprocated the warmth shown by the Filipinos.
She shook hands with fans, took her own photo using some of the viewers’ camera phones, raised the Philippine flag and draped it around her shoulders, and told everyone, "Mahal Kita!"