Angelina Jolie thinks Brad Pitt handled his attacker "perfectly."
The Maleficent star praised her fiancé for being a "strong man" and remaining composed after Vitalii Sediuk accosted him at the Hollywood premiere of the movie last week.
The couple have no plans to increase their security following the incident, despite Brad obtaining an emergency restraining order against the Ukrainian prankster, who was subsequently placed on three years probation on Friday, May 30, after he pled "no contest" to battery and unlawful activity charges stemming from the attack.
She said: "People like that are an exception to the rule. Most fans are just wonderful. We’ve had a wonderful experience over the years, and we’re very grateful for their support, and it will not change the way we behave."
Sediuk, who also targeted stars including Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Will Smith at other events, was branded a "nutter" by Brad, 50, but the journalist insisted his "controversial" antics were all in the name of "entertainment."
He said: "I am a different guy who thinks differently and has this entertainment spirit that probably people in Hollywood never experienced before.
"It’s something different, controversial, extraordinary, and it’s hard to explain. I’m normal, at least I believe so."
Meanwhile, Angelina is looking forward to celebrating her 39th birthday today, June 4, with her Brad and their six children—Maddox, 12; Pax, 10; Zahara, nine; Shiloh, seven; and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
She said: "Like every mother my wish every birthday is for my children to stay healthy [and] for my family to remain healthy, so I will continue that."