(SPOT.ph) As the Philippines faces what is supposedly the tail end of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Alert Level is down to the lowest notch, borders are reopened, and travel requirements are lessened. Meaning people are excited to travel with a vengeance.
So take note: Cebu Pacific is bringing back CEB Super Pass, a book-now-travel-later promo that was launched in May 2021. This blank ticket doesn't require you to put in a place or a date yet, so no pressure if haven't ironed out the details for your revenge travel.
This third run of the sale runs from March 21 to 27 with travel validity all the way up to April 30, 2023. This CEB Super Pass sale coincides with the airline's month-long Super Seat Fest for their 26th anniversary.
The CEB Super Pass is a first-of-its-kind travel voucher that's as good as a plane ticket minus the fixed date and destination. It's available for only P99 (one-way base fare).
You can buy up to 10 CEB Super Passes per transaction, and pay using your existing travel funds or other online payment options. It can be redeemed for flights to and from Cebu Pacific's wide domestic network, as long as it's within their seven-to-30 day window. Redeemed flights are rebookable, but non-transferable and non-refundable.
When purchasing a CEB Super Pass, you only need to pay the one-way base fare plus Web Admin Fee; while the terminal fee and taxes are to be paid when you redeem your flight.
How to Purchase the Cebu Pacific Super Pass:
- Visit the CEB Super Pass page from March 21 to 27
- Type in the number of passes you want, add passenger names, and pay online.
- Once successful, your CEB Super Pass will be sent via e-mail for safekeeping until you have a destination and date in mind.
How to Redeem the CEB Super Pass:
- Click on the "Redeem CEB Super Pass" tab on Cebu Pacific's website.
- Make sure that you will redeem your pass from 30 days to seven days before your intended flight date. Vouchers may be redeemed from March 28 to April 30, 2023
- Tap on the "CEB Super Pass" icon under the "Book" button on the menu to book your ticket.
"Now that skies continue to clear, we are very happy to bring back this innovative product once again as we see every Juan easing into making their travel plans a reality. These super-flexible travel vouchers will allow friends and families to reconnect and rekindle the love for travel in a very affordable way," said Candice Iyog, Cebu Pacific Vice President for Marketing and Customer Experience.
Cebu Pacific's Super Pass is available from March 21 to 27. For more information, visit Cebu Pacific's website.