The buses resumed operations on April 2, 2022.
Trips headed to Calamba, Los Baños, and Sta. Cruz in Laguna and to Batangas City, San Juan, and Lipa in Batangas are available.
All bus units are equipped with QR code scanners for contact tracing of passengers, and each one is sanitized and disinfected in between trips.
"The public is also encouraged to strictly follow existing health precautions and social distancing measures," said Araneta City Bus Station property manager Mon Legazpi.
"Passengers may be asked to present a vaccination ID or any proof of vaccination."
The management also announced that buses bound for Pampanga and Bulacan are likewise now operational.
See below for the full Batangas and Laguna trip schedules, including bus fares.
Araneta City Bus Station routes
- Batangas trips via Alps and GoldStar Transport
- Schedule: 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- San Juan, Batangas - PHP310
- Batangas City - PHP230
- Lipa City, Batangas - PHP176
- Laguna trips via HM Transport
- Schedule: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Calamba, Laguna - PHP117
- Pansol, Laguna - PHP128
- Los Baños (Bayan), Laguna - PHP139
- Sta. Cruz, Laguna - PHP198