Angelica Panganiban, Paulo Avelino and Dingdong Dantes bring life to a complicated situation in the relationship drama The Unmarried Wife.
In the trailer of this upcoming Star Cinema film, Angelica and Dingdong's characters Anne and Geoff are married but she is devastated to find out that he has been cheating on her over and over again.
Anne meets Bryan (Paulo Avelino) who develops feelings for her. She then becomes torn whether to fight for her vow or move on with a new life.
(To learn more about this movie, read: Angelica on love scenes with Paulo and Dingdong: "Masaya naman ako sa mga nakunan namin.")
Here are notable hugot lines from the trailer of The Unmarried Wife, which is directed by Maryo J. delos Reyes.
5. Hindi lahat ng lalaki manloloko at hindi lahat ng babae faithful.
4. Nung nagawa mo akong lokohin, yun ang mali. Pero para ulitin mo, hindi na yun mali...may sakit ka na!
3. Hangga't nasasaktan ka pa, mahirap magpatawad.
2. Sorry? Yung sorry ba sa iyo isang lisensiya para paulit-ulit mo kong lokohin?
1. I had to love someone else. Someone who saw me and not my sin.
Hugot lines from Angelica-Paulo-Dingdong starrer The Unmarried Wife trailer
by Jocelyn Dimaculangan posted on October 30, 2016