You have probably heard of Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo leaving the third edition of The Voice Kids Philippines.
The 27-year-old singer/actress said, "Sasabihin ko lang na gusto ko lang pong bumalik sa ASAP, talagang yung mag-concentrate naman sa growth ko bilang artist."
Yes, we're all bummed about it but fret not because we have a new coach in town and it's none other than Megastar Sharon Cuneta!
Lea Salonga and Bamboo Manalac will still return as coaches for this edition.
The Voice Kids PH Season 3 will start airing next Saturday, May 28, but before that day comes, we have listed down some things we'll miss from Coach Sarah:
1. Those moments when she turns for a talent as she hit the red button...
2. And how male contestants get ~*kilig*~ every time they talk to her...
3. And their dads, as well.
4. Little girls want to be like her when they grown up.
5. We'll miss Sarah's candid reactions when she turns around for a contestant...
6. And that victorious look on her face every time a three chair-turner joins her team.
7. Also, her adorable way of bringing out Lyca's The Voice PH trophy to convince talented young ones to join her team.
9. She tries her best to communicate in English with non-Tagalog speaking contestants.
10. And she does it very well!
12. She entertains with her random display of cha-cha dance moves!
13. We'll definitely miss Sarah's kulitan moments with the cameraman...
14. And other quirky moments like this!
15. And every time Sarah vocalizes like this:
16. She is up to the challenge of performing a duet with her biggest fans.