It's every fan girl's dream to meet their biggest idols up close and personal. Aside from that, have them follow your social media accounts (bragging rights!).
Of course, these are probably very hard to achieve unless, you have tons of money to pay for special meet-and-greet sessions, the right connections, or if you're Liza Soberano.
With her pretty face and pleasing personality, it is no surprise that she is able to make friends with a lot of famous celebrities who visit the Philippines.
Here are the 10 times the ABS-CBN actress became the envy of every fan girl in the Philippines:
1. Charlie Puth personally invited her to his Nine Track Mind concert tour in Manila. However, she wasn't able to attend the concert of the "See You Again" singer due to a prior commitment. Still, getting a personal invite from an international performer is a total plus!
2. Liza was unable to watch Charlie's show but he still followed her on Twitter! #Goals!
3. Let's not forget, Justin Bieber followed her first! Back in 2014, Liza couldn't help but feel excited when the Canadian pop star followed her on Twitter! The "Love Yourself" singer eventually unfollowed her, though. Still, not everyone can say Justin Bieber followed their Twitter account!
4. Most recently, she met Justin's ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. The "Kill 'Em With Kindness" singer was in Manila for her Revival Tour that happened at the SM Mall of Asia Arena last July 31. Liza was able to meet the American popstar backstage before the concert started. Liza posted their photo on Instagram and wrote: "I'm in love with @selenagomez She's such a beautiful person inside and out. It makes me so happy when I idolize the right person"
5. She also met American pop star Ariana Grande. Liza went with Enrique to watch Ariana Grande's concert in August 23, 2015. The LizQuen love team also had a meet-and-greet session with the "Into You" singer along with The Voice Kids PH Season 1 runner-up Darren Espanto.
6. She watched The Vamps' concert twice. The Kapamilya actress was lucky enough to meet the band members backstage both times! The first time Liza personally met the members of The Vamps—composed of Brad Simpson, James Daniel McVey, Connor Samuel John Ball, and Tristan Oliver Vance Evans—was back in February 2015 for their solo concert at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. The British band returned in January 2016 and the Dolce Amore star had another chance to meet the boys.
7. Then this selfie with James Mcvey happened! It's safe to assume that the British band member was smitten by Liza's beauty and uploaded their photo on his personal Instagram account. James wrote, "You were so lovely @Lizasoberano."
8. Not just once, but twice! Of course, when The Vamps came back, James uploaded a new selfie with Liza. For this Instagram post, James wrote: "Lovely to see the wonderful @lizasoberano tonight. I did sing to her... Maybe"
9. Basically, every member of The Vamps followed her social media accounts.
10. Last but not the least, Fifth harmony's Camila Cabello gave Liza a follow back on Twitter!
Oh my gosh oh my gosh imma faint right now pic.twitter.com/DQyylv5DaW— Hope Elizabeth (@lizasoberano) October 5, 2015
Dear Liza, how to be you po?