John confirms break-up with Vanessa

IMAGE 0


John Estrada breaks his silence for the first time at the PMPC Star Awards on his break-up with girlfriend Vanessa del Bianco


Actor John Estrada confirmed his break-up with former TV host-actress Vanessa del Bianco.

John broke his silence during the PMPC Star Awards for Television at the UP Theater on October 23 in a chat with members of the entertainment press. He said the decision was “mutual.”

“I’m glad to say na matured kami pareho na nag-usap kami nang maayos talaga. And we both decided, you, know, let’s call it quits for now,” John said.

When asked if there was a third party involved in their break-up, the actor replied, “Walang third party. Priorities lang at saka yung distance siguro. Alam nyo naman siguro kung gaano ko kamahal yung tao [Vanessa] and I can say that I’ll probably love her for the rest of my life.”

John added that it had been almost five months since he and Vanessa called it quits. He, however, said reconciliation was still possible.

“Hindi pa naman magtatapos ng ganun yon. Given a chance, you know, pag puwede na kami sa isang lugar, sa isang bansa, liligawan ko siya ulit,” he said.

Meanwhile, John was also asked to comment on reports that his ex-wife, Janice de Belen, has married her boyfriend.

“Kung totoo man, I’m happy for her,” said John.

John will soon appear in the ABS-CBN remake of Flordeluna, the 1980s TV drama that launched the career of Janice, who played the title role.

Vanessa is now based in Canada. She last appeared on Philippine television early this year as co-host of the defunct ABS-CBN dance show Star Dance.


WE RECOMMEND


FROM THE SUMMIT MEDIA NETWORK


SPONSORED CONTENT


COMMENTS

Loading comments

THIS JUST IN