Impostora capped its television stint with flying colors, emerging as the top-rater overall last Friday, September 21, and beating Marimar anew with a 37.6 percent rating. The Marian Rivera-Dingdong Dantes starrer, however, still fared very well as it posted a total of 35.8 percent rating to settle for the second spot.
This, according to the overnight ratings conducted by AGB Nielsen Philippines among Mega Manila households.
ABS-CBN's Kapamilya Deal or No Deal, in the meantime, bid its primetime shift adios also last Friday in its usual 10th spot through its 21.1 percent performance. Starting today, September 24, Kris Aquino's game show program airs before TV Patrol World.
Incidentally, Deal or No Deal will take the timeslot of Wendy Valdez's Margarita, which had its final run the same day. Margarita was able to finish strong, landing at the sixth spot on the strength of its 18.4 percent rating.
Daytime programming last Friday belonged to Kung Mahawi Man Ang Ulap, which registered an impressive 22.2 percent marker to snare the top spot away from Eat Bulaga (20 percent, tied at the third spot with Daisy Siete). Also, the Dennis Trillo-Nadine Samonte soap managed to keep its distance from Pasan Ko Ang Daigdig, which posted a 19.3 percent rating, just behind the last episode of the Koreanovela Foxy Lady (19.5 percent).
Saturday, September 22, saw the making of two new exciting shows, Dennis Trillo's Zaido and Vhong Navarro's Lastikman.
Zaido, however, got the better of Lastikman as it earned a 22.1 percent to top all daytime programs. Lastikman's making, meanwhile, nailed the fifth spot with a 16.4 percent rating.
Primetime programming remained pretty much just like last week with Michael V's Bitoy's Funniest Videos emerging as the top show with an impressive 31.8 percent rating.
Saturday's edition of Celebrity Duets witnessed the departure of socialite-eventologist Tim Yap. For the said episode, Celebrity Duets got a 25.4 percent rating, good enough for third place.
For the second consecutive week, The Buzz was the king of Sunday showbiz talk shows as it beat Showbiz Central again to occupy the top spot last Sunday, September 23, with a 16.6 percent rating compared to the latter's 15.9 percent.
In the battle of the Sunday musical-variety shows, Kapuso network's SOP was slightly against Kapamilya network's ASAP '07. SOP posted a rating of 15.2 percent while ASAP '07 got 14.7 percent.
Paolo Bediones's Tok! Tok! Tok! Isang Milyon Pasok was still primetime's number one with a 28.4 percent rating while Bong Revilla's Kap's Amazing Stories was a close second with 28.2 percent. Korina Sanchez's Rated K was the top ABS-CBN program that night as it collected a 22.7 percent rating to take the fourth spot.
KC Concepcion's one-night TV special, KC From Paris to Pinas, bagged the last slot overall with a 15.1 percent tally. KC's TV special went up against a portion of Vic Sotto's sitcom Ful Haus (15.7 percent) and a portion of Pinoy Meets World (11.9 percent), where the duo of Ariel and Maverick visited Nepal.
Here are the Top 10 shows in daytime and in primetime from September 21 to 23:
September 21 (Friday)
- Kung Mahawi Man Ang Ulap (GMA-7) - 22.2%
- Meteor Garden (GMA-7) - 21.3%
- Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) / Daisy Siete (GMA-7) - 20%
- Foxy Lady (GMA-7) - 19.5%
- Pasan Ko Ang Daigdig (GMA-7) - 19.3%
- Margarita (ABS-CBN) - 18.4%
- Pilipinas Game KNB? (ABS-CBN) - 18.2%
- Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 16.2%
- Takeshi's Castle (GMA-7) - 14.5%
- SiS (GMA-7) - 12.3%
- Impostora (GMA-7) - 37.6%
- Marimar (GMA-7) - 35.8%
- Mga Mata Ni Anghelita (GMA-7) - 35.4%
- 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 30.4%
- Jumong (GMA-7) - 29.8%
- Kokey (ABS-CBN) / Pangarap Na Bituin (ABS-CBN) - 27.1%
- Ysabella (ABS-CBN) - 24.6%
- TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) - 24%
- Bubble Gang (GMA-7) - 21.3%
- Kapamilya Deal or No Deal (ABS-CBN) - 21.1%
September 22 (Saturday)
- Zaido: The Making (GMA-7) - 22.1%
- Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 21.6%
- Wish Ko Lang (GMA-7) - 21%
- Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 17.8%
- Lastikman: The Making (ABS-CBN) - 16.4%
- Takeshi's Castle (GMA-7) - 16%
- Startalk (GMA-7) - 15.1%
- Game KNB? (ABS-CBN) - 14.2%
- Entertainment Live (ABS-CBN) - 12.2%
- Sabado Movies: Singsing Ni Lola (ABS-CBN) - 11.3%
- Bitoy's Funniest Videos (GMA-7) - 31.8%
- Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho (GMA-7) - 28.2%
- Celebrity Duets (GMA-7) - 25.4%
- Imbestigador (GMA-7) - 23.2%
- John En Shirley (ABS-CBN) - 20.8%
- Pedro Penduko at Ang Mga Engkantao (ABS-CBN) - 20.6%
- 1 vs. 100 (ABS-CBN) - 17.7%
- XXX (ABS-CBN) - 16%
- TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) - 14.7%
- Nuts Entertainment (GMA-7) - 13.7%
September 23 (Sunday)
- The Buzz (ABS-CBN) - 16.6%
- Showbiz Central (GMA-7) - 15.9%
- SOP (GMA-7) - 15.2%
- ASAP '07 (ABS-CBN) - 14.7%
- Takeshi's Castle (GMA-7) - 13.8%
- Ride To Fame (GMA-7) - 13.4%
- Boys Nxt Door (GMA-7) - 12.8%
- Your Song (ABS-CBN) - 12.3%
- Love Spell (ABS-CBN) - 9.7%
- Tok! Tok! Tok! Isang Milyon Pasok (GMA-7) - 28.4%
- Kap's Amazing Stories (GMA-7) - 28.2%
- Mel & Joey (GMA-7) - 25.9%
- Rated K (ABS-CBN) - 22.7%
- Goin' Bulilit (ABS-CBN) - 21.2%
- Sharon (ABS-CBN) - 19.2%
- TV Patrol Linggo (ABS-CBN) / All Star K (GMA-7) - 18.8%
- That's My Doc (ABS-CBN) - 16.7%
- Ful Haus (GMA-7) - 15.7%
- KC From Paris To Pinas (ABS-CBN) - 15.1%
Source: AGB Nielsen Philippines