ABS-CBN Ball 2019 had its share of family moments on the red carpet.
Here are some of the celebrities who glammed up with either a daughter or a sibling or the whole family for the star-studded evening held at Shangri-La at The Fort Hotel on September 14, 2019 with their families.
Cristine Reyes and daughter Amarah
Cristine attended the ball solo last year, but tonight, she brought cute Amarah as her date.
Both looked stylish in their Neric Beltran gowns.
Vicki Belo, Scarlet Snow Belo, and Hayden Kho
Scarlet Snow Belo and her mom, Dr. Vicki Belo, wore twinning outfits to the ball. Paul Cabral designed the mother-and-duo's gowns.
Also in photo: Dr. Hayden Kho
Mother Lily and daughter Roselle
Mother Lily took a break from her duties as a producer together with her daughter Roselle Monteverde.
They both look regal in their all-black gowns.
Gloria Diaz and Isabelle Daza
Gloria Diaz and Isabelle Daza also came, strutting their stuff on the red carpet.
Gloria's Filipiniana was a Don Ramon Esteban's masterpiece.
Santiago Brothers with nephew Ryle Santiago
(L-R) Raymart Santiago, Randy Santiago, Rowell Santiago, and Junjun Santiago (2nd from right).
The Santiago brothers have always been proud of their strong brotherhood.
Ogie and Leila Alcasid
Ogie and Leila both came to the ball with their respective dates. It actually made Leila giddy!
Her father walked the red carpet with wife Regine Velasquez, while the 21-year-old actress marched hand-in-hand with her boyfriend, singer Curtissmith.
The ABS-CBN Ball 2019 is for the benefit of Bantay Bata 163. This year focuses on the Bantay Edukasyon Program.
For more stories about ABS-CBN Ball 2019, read here:
- All the celebrities who grace ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- The best-dressed stars at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Real-life couples we love at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Maymay Entrata, Edward Barber in matching Furne One creations at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Kathryn Bernardo stuns in Michael Cinco Filipiniana at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Bea Alonzo stuns in Jun Escario gown at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Pia Wurtzbach flaunts curves wearing Ezra Couture at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Liza Soberano is a showstopper in Patricia Santos gown at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Vice Ganda is a Carnival Queen at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Nadine Lustre, Angelica Panganiban, other ladies in red at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Bea Alonzo, Richard Gutierrez, Maymay Entrata among ABS-CBN Ball 2019 winners