Contrary to some reports, actress Sunshine Cruz has not yet returned to her husband Cesar Montano.
According to Rey Pumaloy's article in Abante today, April 9, Sunshine talked to him through text messages and admitted that she is still a "separada."
Her first text message to Rey read, "Hi there, Rey. Sorry for the late reply sa text mo last week. Just arrived from Macau. Had bonding with my mom and sis. Nag-uulan sa Macau, but still I had a great time with them."
Then, Sunshine confided, "I'm staying with my kids only, Rey. I need time to heal and a little space. Only God knows, kung kelan ako magiging handa or kung magiging handa pa ako to give it [marriage] a second chance. I'm ok naman."
In the following message, Sunshine told Rey that despite their marriage crisis, Cesar remains a good father to their children.
"Hi, friend. Honestly, hangga't maari, I really don't want to say anything more ‘coz I respect the father of my kids at hindi maipagkakailang mahal ko siya. He is good to our kids at hindi nakakalimot sa obligasyon. It's just that I need time and space to heal and forget. Until when? That I can't tell. I'm sure it will come at a right time," wrote Sunshine in her text message.
The marital problem between Sunshine and Cesar started late last year when reports came out saying that the actor was having an affair with a 17-year-old Brazilian model named Marianna del Rio. (Click here to read related article)
However, Marianna denied this in an exclusive interview with The Buzz last month. She explained that her connection with the actor was purely professional. She even explained this matter to Sunshine herself. "I told her that I met him in the airport and ask me to do a movie with him," Marianna told The Buzz. (Click here to read full article)