Yasmien Kurdi charges Baron Geisler with acts of lasciviousness and unjust vexation

IMAGE 0


The incident reportedly happened on the set of Suspetsa, where Baron Geisler (left) and Yasmien Kurdi (right) are the new soap's lead stars.


GMA-7 actress Yasmien Kurdi filed today, May 25, charges against co-star Baron Geisler for acts of lasciviousness and unjust vexation. Yasmien personally went to the Philippine National Police Women's and Children's Protection Center in Camp Crame with her counsel Atty. Ferdinand Topacio.

REPORTED SCENE. Yasmien and Baron are both stars of GMA-7's upcoming primetime telenovela Suspetsa, directed by Mark Reyes.

According to a non-showbiz source of PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal), who said the information came from people present on the set of Suspetsa last May 21, Baron reportedly approached his co-star, Yasmien, and then, without warning: "Minanyak si Yasmien. Sinilipan, hinihipuan, tapos nag-baté [masturbated] sa harap niya."

When asked why Baron would do that, the source answered: "Si Baron parang wala sa sarili. Una, nagla-laptop si Yas [Yasmien's nickname]. 'Tapos nakikitingin lang si Baron. 'Tapos kinalkal [ni Baron] gamit ni Yas. Noong nagpapahinga na si Yas sa tent niya para matulog, tinabihan bigla ni Baron. Niyakap siya. After no'n, while on take, dapat beso lang daw yung scene, pero tina-try siya halikan."

In a scene where Yasmien, who was wearing a dress, was supposed to go up a spiral staircase, Baron, according to the source, waited for Yasmien to go up, "para silipan." After the take, Baron allegedly masturbated in front of Yasmien.

The scene, added the source, was witnessed by two people: actress Jennylyn Mercado (Yasmien's fellow 2003-2004 StarStruck winner) and Yasmien's PA (Personal Assistant). Supposedly, the PA was also able to record the incident with a cellphone camera.

Yasmien filed the complaint in Camp Crame at 4:30 late afternoon today. Parties who know about the incident have already informed GMA-7 Senior Vice President for Entertainment Wilma Galvante, the same source said.

Since then, Baron has reportedly been "begging" Yasmien not to push through with the case. He is said to have appealed to her by saying that his mother was in the hospital and that he already has an existing case against him.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

As of Mother's Day, May 10, Baron's mother, Gracia Bayoneto, was in fact in the hospital. And the existing case he referred to was for acts of lasciviousness filed against him in April 2008 by Patricia Martinez, daughter of William Martinez and Yayo Aguila.

Also according to PEP's non-showbiz source, Baron has repeatedly apologized to Yasmien, claiming that he could not remember doing what was said he did.

As of press time, Yasmien has not withdrawn her complaint.

PEP tried to get Baron's side several times this afternoon. The many calls to his cellphone were unsuccessful, with his phone just registering: "Subscriber cannot be reached." We did get hold of his household through his landline at past 5 p.m. A woman who said she was Baron's aunt answered the phone. She said, "Hindi ko alam kung nasaan. Kararating ko lang galing office. Ako lang ang tao dito. Tatawag na lang pagdating."

We are still waiting for Baron's call.

PEP also called Star Magic, under which Baron has a contract. Star Magic handler Nenette Roxas says that the talent arm of ABS-CBN already knows about the issue. She says, however, "Wala pa kaming puwedeng i-release dahil hindi pa namin nakakausap si Baron. Matagal na namin siyang hindi nakakausap."


WE RECOMMEND


FROM THE SUMMIT MEDIA NETWORK


SPONSORED CONTENT


COMMENTS

Loading comments

THIS JUST IN