PEP EXCLUSIVE. Mo Twister on Rhian Ramos: "I did not harrass her."

IMAGE 0


The latest news on Mo Twister came from New York City in the form of a letter addressed to PEP, where he refuted the "harassment" and "threats" claims of Rhian Ramos's camp.


Tila hindi pa handang manahimik si Mo Twister tungkol sa isyu niya laban kay Rhian Ramos.

Apat na araw matapos niyang ipadala ang kanyang "final statement" (CLICK HERE) sa radio program na Showbiz Rampa ni Noel Ferrer, nagpadala ito ng letter sa PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) noong December 8, 2011.

Ayon sa sulat ni Mo, ang kanyang pakay ay upang ipahayag ang kanyang panig tungkol sa tinuran ng mga taong nasangkot sa isyu matapos ang interview ni Rhian sa GMA news program na 24 Oras.

Ang una niyang argumento, "I did not harass Rhian."

Sa report ng 24 Oras noong December 5, tinawag ng legal counsel ni Rhian na si Atty. Lorna Kapunan na "harassment" ang mga ginagawa ng kontrobersiyal na host sa kanyang kliyente.

Ang sabi ng abugado, "He is harassing Rhian. Mo is harassing for all these utterances in public."

Ang sagot ng dating talent ng TV5, "Since our breakup, she has willingly come to my house on 2 occasions, met with my family and spent the night at the hospital with me at St. Luke's a few weeks ago—all can be confirmed.

"The last time I saw her was the night in the hospital and since then I have not returned any of your [her] calls or text messages, also easily proven by cell phone records and texts log.

"So please, I'd appreciate it if she would refrain from implying that I have been harassing her or, somewhat narcissistically, thinking I cannot go on without her."

Binanggit din niya na, "I am happily dating someone new, as Rhian is, and I have not reached out to contact her in any way since our breakup in October."

Pangalawa, dinenay ni Mo ang "threat" claim ni Rhian.

Sa one-on-one interview ni Pia Guanio sa dalaga noong December 8, sinabi ng huli na, "Every time that I would try to break up, he would get really mad, or he'll threaten me.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

"Uhm...I think the most painful time was when he outright told me that 'I promise to take everything you love away from you.'

"Yun ba yung love? Tatakutin ka ng tao? Ite-threaten ka? Sisirain ka?"

Aminado si Mo na sa tuwing nag-aaway sila, nagkapalitan ito ng"variety of undesirable remarks."

Ayon pa sa 34-year-old TV and radio personality,nadadamay pa nga raw ang"very sick daughter" niya, pati na rin ang career ng 21-year-old actress.

Inilahad ni Mo ang konteksto ng umano'y pagkakasabi niya (published as is):

"I despised how easily a decision to terminate a pregnancy for a career can be made and she specifically told me, 'what I've worked for in the past 5 years is the MOST important thing in my life.'

"I then rebutted with, 'it should not be the most important thing in your life, because it is just a job. As easily as an innocent baby can be sacrificed, which was so important to me, a persons job can also be easily taken away even though it's the most important thing in someone's life.

"That was the conversation.

"If I were so threatening in the past and so abusive, then there should have not been any reason that after our brief break-up in April, that we would have sustained a relationship until October."

UPLOADING OF VIDEO. Bukod sa pagtanggi sa "harassment" at "threats" claims ng kampo ni Rhian, muli nitong dinenay na may kinalaman siya sa pagkalat ng video.

Sa December 8 interview ng Kapuso aktres, isinambulat ng dalaga ang "hurt" at "shock" na naramdaman niya noong kumalat sa Internet ang video diary, kung saan binanggit ni Mo "how she got rid of our baby" sa Singapore noong nakaraang taon.

Muli, ipinagkaila ni Mo, "I DID NOT upload the video that spoke of the abortion we went through."

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

Pero nagtaka raw siya dahil sa TV report na napanood niya, tila walang alam si Rhian sa "existence nito."

Sa parehong interview ni Pia Guanio sa Kapuso actress noong December 8, "I was very shocked and...very hurt. I could not believe what I was seeing. I could not believe that he would say those things about me, and make a video saying things like that about me."

Sa liham naman ng TV5 celebrity na Mohan Gumatay ang pangalan sa totoong buhay, ipinahayag niyang, "I am also appalled that she denied any knowledge of the existence of the video when she knows that I physically gave her a copy in front of your mother and lawyers in May and even before that, we watched it together."

"UNGENTLEMANLY." May komento rin ang liham ni Mo sa presidente ng GMA-7 na si Atty. Felipe L. Gozon.

Ito ay bunsod ng "ungentlemanly" remark ni Gozon sa panayam sa kanya ng isang major broadsheet noong December 3, kung saan sinabi nitong, "He is out to destroy Rhian, not to mention that it's ungentlemanly. You shouldn't talk about a girlfriend that way."

Nainsulto raw si Mo dahil dito.

Aniya sa kanyang liham, "To be honest, the only time I have been insulted throughout this recent ordeal was when I believe Atty. Gozon said in an interview that I am out to ruin Rhian's career.

"And that this is all 'ungentlemanly.'

"Perhaps he hasn't lost innocent children. As a parent, if that happens to him (knock on wood), I assume he won't take it lightly and that career should not be the focus of any his statements—as ungentlemanly as that may sound."

REACTIONS TO HIS LETTER. Agad na nagbigay ng pahayag si Atty. Gozon sa pamamagitan ng GMA-7 corporate communications department, na nag-email sa PEP noong December 9.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

Heto ang statement ng presidente ng Kapuso network:

"I could not have commented on the purpose why DJ Mo did what he did or said with respect to Rhian because I don't know his purpose.

"However, I may have characterized his causing, wittingly or unwittingly, the public to have access to the video that he made as an ungentlemanly act, to say the least.

"But I do know that GMA never asked or even requested Rhian to do what DJ Mo claims the Network did.

"We simply do not do that in GMA Network."

Samantala, dalawang araw ding naghintay at limang beses na nag-follow up ang PEP sa abogado ni Rhian na si Atty. Kapunan tungkol sa mga sinabi ni Mo laban sa dalaga, sampu ng kanyang pamilya, ama, at "new boyfriend."

Kahapon, December 12, at 11:38 a.m., nagpadala si Atty. Kapunan ng maikling statement sa pamamagitan ng isang text message:

"Since the case is now pending in court, the matter is now sub judice and we will defer to what the court decides regarding our prayer for the issuance of a temporary protection order (TPO) in favor of Rhian. Thanks."

Ayon sa freedictionary.com, hango sa Latin words ang sub judice na ang ibig sabihin ay "under judicial deliberation."


When a case is sub judice, it is under judicial consideration and therefore prohibited from public discussion.

Noong December 6, nag-file ng kaso ang dalaga dahil sa paglabag diumano ni Mo sa Republic Act 9262, o ang Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004.

Na-raffle daw ang kaso sa Branch 207 ng Muntinlupa Regional Trial Court.

THE LETTER IN FULL. Bago ilathala ng PEP ang sulat, siniguro muna naming galing nga ito sa dating host ng Paparazzi.

Isang text exchange, na naganap noong December 8, at isang overseas call sa Smart number ni Mo kanina, at 12:55 p.m., ang nakapagpatunay na ang radio and TV host nga ang aming kausap at siya rin ang nagsulat at nag-email ng statement sa amin.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW

Aniya pa, ipo-post niya ang link ng article na ito sa kanyang Twitter account maya-maya.

Narito ang kabuuan ng sulat ni Mo sa PEP:

Dear Pep,


I read your article posted regarding Rhian Ramos' interview on 24 Oras. I was hoping I can write this to you in order to give my side regarding your online entry. I'm trying to put this past me and maybe this letter can help in doing that.


I'm hoping this is the last time I have to speak of this issue. After Rhian's statement last night on 24 Oras, I would like to clear a few things with all of you. Everything I will say here is fact, easily proven.


First, I did not harass Rhian.

Our relationship ended in October when I broke up with her while we were riding in my van the day after my birthday.


Since then, we have had several arguments regarding issues of infidelity during our relationship but I have not harassed her.


Since our breakup, she has willingly come to my house on 2 occasions, met with my family and spent the night at the hospital with me at St. Luke's a few weeks ago—all can be confirmed.


The last time I saw her was the night in the hospital and since then I have not returned any of your calls or text messages, also easily proven by cell phone records and texts log.


So please, I'd appreciate it if she would refrain from implying that I have been harassing her or, somewhat narcissistically, thinking I cannot go on without her.


We, under their orders, have lied to the public about our relationship for so long but the several people who have knowledge of it can attest that we both do not harass each other.

I am happily dating someone new, as Rhian is, and I have not reached out to contact her in any way since our breakup in October.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW


I DID NOT upload the video that spoke of the abortion we went through.

I am also appalled that she denied any knowledge of the existence of the video when she knows that I physically gave her a copy in front of your mother and lawyers in May and even before that, we watched it together.

I have been trying my best to find out exactly how the video was uploaded and I appeal to the individual in possession of my personal files to not upload any further videos that we have made.


Regarding the "threat" to take away everything she loves away from her.

A variety of undesirable remarks were thrown during our heated arguments, including references to my very sick daughter and to her career.

I despised how easily a decision to terminate a pregnancy for a career can be made and she specifically told me, "what I've worked for in the past 5 years is the MOST important thing in my life."

I then rebutted with, "it should not be the most important thing in your life, because it is just a job. As easily as an innocent baby can be sacrificed, which was so important to me, a persons job can also be easily taken away even though it's the most important thing in someone's life."

That was the conversation.

If I were so threatening in the past and so abusive, then there should have not been any reason that after our brief break-up in April, that we would have sustained a relationship until October.


Yes, I met her at 16, as colleagues in this industry. It does not imply that we had a romantic relationship. Prior to me, after 16, she had 2 "official" relationships with other actors in her network. I was not even close enough to her to be invited to her debut at 18, and we only became very close after her relationship prior to me.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW


Again, I'm sorry about the video. I am continuing to follow up on how it happened.

But at the same time, I cannot and will not deny the facts in the video. I also will not insult the memory of our child by denying its existence. I tried making a stand for it then and I will make a stand for its memory now.

In our time I have known of two of these instances and something has to be done to stop it.

Her family is fully aware of this and I hope that one day, their drive for money and fame will take a backseat to what is most important (as Rhian says), which is family.

The one you have now and the ones you were supposed to have. Rhian will always have a special place in my heart.

As ugly as this ended, I will always love her and treasure every second we spent together because it was very real for me.

I will regret some of the things we have done, some of thing we have said, but I will not regret the time we put in for each other.

I appreciated all the nice things she has done for me and I have forgiven the times when it got out of hand.

I cannot forgive her family's stance on some of the issues we encountered. I did not appreciate the violent tweets from Rhian's father but I'm glad she told him to stop it. Her new boyfriend has done the same and I too am glad he has erased some of them.

I have successfully not contacted Rhian for the past few months and our relationship is something I've moved on from.

I admit I struggle, as she was always aware, with the loss of our child. I expect that to last for a very long time.

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW


I hope the best for Rhian's career. I'm glad she has a supportive network to back her and the executives there have always been favorable to her so I assume she will get over this. I hope so.

To be honest, the only time I have been insulted throughout this recent ordeal was when I believe Atty. Gozon said in an interview that I am out to ruin Rhian's career. And that this is all "ungentlemanly."

Perhaps he hasn't lost innocent children. As a parent, if that happens to him (knock on wood), I assume he wont take it lightly and that career should not be the focus of any his statements—as ungentlemanly as that may sound.

I'd expect a bit more sensitivity from the head of an influential network, but I've heard career prioritization from that camp before regarding this sensitive issue, so I can't say that I'm surprised.

I'm sorry to the people we have let down. I have been seeking therapy for the past year to help get over the loss and be a better person. My decision to leave temporarily was decided long ago. I have lost myself in the wilderness of this industry, maybe in taking a break, I can find myself once more.


Sincerely,

Mo


WE RECOMMEND


FROM THE SUMMIT MEDIA NETWORK


SPONSORED CONTENT


COMMENTS

Loading comments

THIS JUST IN