The latest collection of Rabeanco bags blends the influences of two fashion capitals, Milan and Hong Kong.
Rabeanco started in 2004, and has gained a following for using quality authentic leather for their bags and purses but still making them affordable to the public.
Hannah Villame, brand manager of Rabeanco, told PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal): “Ten years na yung brand, they started in Italy and then they moved quarters to Hong Kong.”
The brand's “East-meets-West” philosophy is evident in its latest collection as the brand merge the trends of two fashion capitals, Milan and Hong Kong.
Hannah Villame said, “We want it to be big in Manila also since it’s very affordable and... you can have quality leather brands with good branding for a low price.”
The bags’ classic silhouttes get a modern look as geometric shapes and sharp angles become the main features of the upcoming collection.
Still, their colorful trademark is visible in their F/W 2014 collection.
“Nagpa-pop siya through color,” Hannah explained. “We have a wide variety of colors in all our bags. It’s still colorful but more subdued.”
Check out some of their sharp, geometric bags:
1. The soaring mountains become the main inspiration for the Alps Shoulder Bag, where its rectangular shape is punctuated by its trapezoidal flap. Spotted in lush black-piped red leather or the color-blocked, grayscale and cobalt stamped python, the Alps bring an air of the straightforward to the usual flamboyant realms of the luxury handbag.
2. When set to worship the great outdoors, Rabeanco’s Hail Backpack in red, black, or grey, takes on the drawstring for that smooth pull on the country classic. The Hail is also reworked to a Hobo, with feature color-blocking straps, just like Rabeanco’s ultra-feminine Lace.
3. The glitter-stamped suede Cosmos Clutch adds that calculated sparkle and shine to a basic dress. When used at their best, these clutches certainly complete any of this season’s key looks.
(L-R) the Alps shoulder bag, Hail backpack, and Cosmos Clutch. Courtesy of Rabeanco
4. Bamboo Clutch got a nocturnal makeover, turning into an evening staple replete with a crescent shape and a luxurious chain strap.
5. When going for a little handiwork to naturally compliment your outfit, opt for the Ripple Woven Mini Bag for that organic touch.
(L-R) Bamboo clutch and Ripple Woven Mini Bag. Courtesy of Rabeanco