If you want to do some shopping cum star-sighting, Rustan's may be the place to be.
Aside from living up to its "shopping for pleasure" tag (famous personalities avail of its personal-shopper service) and carrying the brands that most celebrities swear by, it now flags ten more reasons why this season is the best time to shop.
At a media luncheon held in Shangri-La Plaza last November 12, host Issa Litton revealed Rustan's gifts this Christmas.
1. It's a red Christmas!
2. Longchamp at Rustan's Shangri-La Plaza has a November treat for ladies.
Customize your own Le Pliage Cuir bag by designing the body, strap, tabs, flap, handle, and lining, plus adding your initials.
3. Still for women, Estee lauder, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, and Nars has cool gift selections.
4. There's also The Beauty Addict card that will entitle a shopper to a raffle for every purchase of 1,000 pesos.
Prizes range from Grand Deluxe room with breakfast for two at The Peninsula New York, Business Class roundtrip tickets to Hong Kong from Cathay Pacific, two-night stay in a Premier Suite with daily buffet breakfast for two and lunch or dinner buffet for two at Escolta in The Peninsula Manila.
5. Cosmetics, Perfumes, and Toiletries division offers a giveaway embroidered fan.
6. Meet and greet Santa at Rustan's Makati on December 20 and Rustan's Shangri-La on December 21.
7. While shopping, listen to classical harpists, saxophonists, pianists, and carolers!
During the event, The Sisters of Mary Girlstown played Christmas songs with bells!
8. In the home section, catch Stephanie Zubiri's holiday entertaining workshop on November 18.
9. Simply by shopping, get the chance to pick a surprise gift in different tiers of 15,000, 50,000, and 100,000 pesos.
10. Or, you get the chance to make a child happy through the stuffed toys that will be donated by Rustan's via WWF partner schools.