“Lamang lang ng ilang ligo 'yan" is how we usually size up men who look “mabango.”
And, really, beyond physical looks, we are attracted to people who look clean and fresh.
They ooze with self-confidence, simply because they feel good about themselves.
We can name one person like that, Robi Domingo.
For the former Pinoy Big Brother housemate, it all boils down to good personal hygiene...and a good shower.
PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) and other members of the press spoke with Robi on Thursday, June 15, at the Podium after he gave a talk on good grooming.
The Kapamilya TV host said, "I just take a shower at lot... for me, at least thrice kasi matindi talaga ako magpawis, e. Matindi talaga ako mag-oil.
“So with the soap and the essentials na binibigay sa akin ni Dra. Belo, everything is resolved.
"Sobra, lalo na kung ang dumi-dumi mo ’tapos unti-unti mong kukuskusin yung katawan mo…. mararamdaman mo yung tubig."
Meanwile, here are some grooming essentials guys should have in their "man kits":
1. To look crispy clean should have a trust-worthy razor ready to go. Check out Gilette's Fusion Pro Glide for those with sensitive skin.
2. Use Nivea Sensitive Cooling Shaving Gel for smooth shaving and as moisturizer.
3. Charcoal-infused products cleanse deeply. Try Palmolive Men Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, PHP118, for your scalp.
4. Keep feeling fresh all day using Safeguard 2 in 1 Sports Energy Body Wash, price available in stores.
5. Try Belo Men Roll On, PHP80, to prevent body odor.
6. A whiff of AXE YOU Body Spray PHP215 complete's manly grooming.