A few weeks away from her wedding, Kaye Abad can almost visualize what's going to happen.
At the bridal shower for Camille Prats held on November 5, her co-star in the 90's youth-oriented show Tabing Ilog, the Kapamilya actress revealed more details about her big day.
1. The still-undisclosed date was picked based on feng shui.
2. Her wedding's theme will be “rustic.”
3. Motif: pistachio green.
Initially, Kaye wanted black even for her wedding gown.
In the same interview, she said her sister Sarah already used the color in her wedding seven years ago.
“Iyon talaga yung gusto ko dati, black.
"E, nauna na siya sa akin, nagawa na niya, so iba na lang.”
The bride added, "Gusto ko ng dark tones. Ayoko na pastel."
4. Among her initial plans, the one that materialized: “iyong church wedding."
She told PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal), "Kasi I think si Paul Jake, he wanted a garden wedding dapat. Pero natakot siya sa weather, so nag-church wedding.
"So nasunod iyon.”
5. Their wedding invitations had been sent out to their guests.
6. From an estimated 600 guests expected to arrive, the number had increased to 900.
From the number, 180 will be from Kaye’s side.
“Sana mabawasan siya, sana mabawasan pa.” the Kapamilya actress said.
“Akin siguro 180, the rest sa kanya na.
“Malaki kasi family nila and alam mo naman, Cebu, di ba, parang halos lahat sila magkakakilala.”
7. Among her expected celebrity guests are Camille, Nikki Valdez, and Jason Abalos.
How about the cast of Tabing Ilog, which also starred John Lloyd Cruz, Jodi Sta. Maria, Patrick Garcia, Paula Peralejo, Paolo Contis, Desiree del Valle, and Baron Geisle?
Kaye said, “I think half of them are going.”