Sixteen more days to go before Karel Marquez finally becomes Mrs. Sean Farinas.
But before her big day on December 1, 2016, the bride-to-be was given her "first bridal shower ever" yesterday, November 13, at the Aracama, The Fort Strip, Taguig.
On Instagram, Karel said she will "treasure it forever."
Here are seven details that made the affair memorable.
1. It was an ultimate ladies' night with most of Karel's closest friends present.
Spotted were former actress Janna Victoria (left); Carla Humphries (third from left), who became her friend in ABS-CBN's 2005 reality love-team show Qpids; Gwen Zamora (fourth from left), who is set to marry Jeremy Marquez.
2. It had the usual fun games.
We wonder who among Karel's friends won the best tissue wedding gown.
3. It was a fun afternoon until the bride-to-be's mom Pinky Marquez made her cry.
The theater actress sang "Someone Like You" from the musical Jekyll and Hyde.
4. In Karel's own words: "The set-up was perfect."
Every thing was organized by her friend Pam Perlas.
The DIY dessert table was also courtesy of Pam.
5. The cake by Honey Glaze Cakes was "such a delight to see," remarked Karel.
6. As an extra treat, the ladies were asked to avail any of the following: (1) Manicure (2) Hand spa (3) Pedicure (4) Foot spa.
7. Giveaways: Personalized mugs and pillows...
...plus these lovely succulents.