"In God’s Perfect Time..."
That's the meaningful line you will see on the first page of Arthur Solinap and Rochelle Pangilinan's wedding invitation.
The Kapuso stars will tie the knot this coming August 8, 2017, which is also their ninth anniversary as a couple, at the Los Arboles in Tagaytay.
The bride considers the city "very special" for many reasons.
In a previous interview with PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal), she said, "Doon kasi naging kami.
"Bago siya mag-propose, alam niyang iba ang Tagaytay sa akin.
"Bukod sa favorite place ko siya na malamig, doon ko rin dinadala si Tatay noong nabubuhay pa."
Arthur proposed to Rochelle in February 2016.
Now here are some more details about the star-studded wedding:
1. Their motif is black. The dress code for female guests is black long flowy gown, while for the males, black suit.
2. They have 19 pairs of principal sponsors.
Among the famous names we spotted: Ogie Alcasid and Regine Velasquez-Alcasid, Direk Bert de Leon, ABS-CBN’s Unit Head Raymund Dizon, Octo-Arts' Orly Ilacad, GMA-7’s Lilybeth G. Rasonable, Sexbomb's manager Joy Cancio, and the couple's manager Perry Lansigan of PPL Entertainment, Inc.
Since Rochelle became part of Eat! Bulaga for so many years, she asked the the show's main hosts—Tito Sotto, Vic Sotto, and Joey de Leon—to be ninong.
The longest-running noontime show's big bosses Antonio P. Tuviera and Malou Choa-Fagar will be principal sponsors as well.
3. There will be four best men: the groom's cousins Dingdong Dantes, Carlo Gonzales, and comedians Michael V and John Feir.
4. The Maids of Honor are Luanne Dy (not in photo), Max Collins (right), and Andrea Torres (left).
5. Among the groomsmen are Gabby Eigenmann, Geoff Eigenmann, and Hayden Kho, Jr.
6. Sunshine Dizon will be the candle sponsor, while Marian Rivera will be the veil sponsor.
7. The couple chose not to have kids in their entourage.
Instead of Flower Girls, they will have Bride’s Angels: Angelika dela Cruz, Jolina Magdangal, Glaiza Galura, Mia Pangyarihan, Winwyn Marquez, and Alessandra de Rossi.
8. Both are members of Victory Christian Fellowship, so Arthur and Rochelle will have a Christian wedding ceremony.
9. Lastly, Rochelle's bridal gown will be designed by Dubai-based designer Michael Cinco.