We usually see stars wearing pumps or stilettos.
They themselves would admit, "masakit," but they have mastered the art of tiis ganda to look taller.
Some, however, prefer comfort.
Their flats are their default shoes, while their heels are reserved for big events.
If you have extra cash, it may be worthwhile to invest on a good pair.
Here's to give you some choices.
1. Jinkee Pacquiao's Valentino Rockstud Flats, P45,000 (online price)
Checking most online sellers, the white-and-black pair is sold out, but it is available in other colors.
2. KC Concepcion and her Gucci Vernice Blue Patent Leather Horsebit Loafers, P25,029
Originally priced at P37,755, it's her pre-loved shoes, and is "as good as new."
It's now on sale via KC's Closet, where every purchase gets to benefit children in Mindanao.
It's a size 37, by the way.
3. Marian Rivera's Kitty flats by Charlotte Olympia, P23,232 (online price)
It's "purrrfect" for every occasion.
4. Kim Chiu in Tory Burch's REVA Ballet Flats in Gold, P10,500-up (online price)
Named after Tory's mom, this pair is known for its "timeless design and perfect fit."
5. Cheska Garcia-Kramer's Chiara Ferragni Superhero Flirting Eye Wink Applique Glitter Patent Flats, P5,977 to P19,531
The mother of three remarked, "Eye candy!"
6. Liz Uy Camino shoes by Harlan Holden, P4,950
They're "impossibly light."
BELOW 1,500. But if you're after variety, our local stores offer a lot of trendy designs.
7. Kathryn Bernardo's lace espadrille by Primadonna, P1,119.95 (Zalora)
It has embroidered and embellished versions, and is available in other colors.
8. Julie Anne San Jose's Lace-up flats by Whoopy Shop, P1,100
It's the singer's girly "Sunday shoes."
9. Sofia Andres's Loafers by SoFab!, P959.
The young actress swears it's so "comfy."
10. Carla Abellana's Patti shoes from Spring Manila, P750
On Instagram, she referred to them her "taping shoes."
Or you simply make a dash to The SM Store, where you can find "fab flats from Parisian Shoes, Rusty Lopez, Hush Puppies, and Jeffrey Campbell," to name a few.