While boxing fans were anticipating the result of Manny Pacquiao's fight with Lucas Martín Matthysse, fashionistas were excited about the OOTDs of his wife Jinkee Pacquiao.
But for this trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where the bout happened on July 15, 2018, Jinkee's posts were mostly shoefies.
And with a little research, PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) learned that she brought her favorite brands.
Cataclou platform sandals from Christian Louboutin
- A pair of 4.7-inch (120-milimeter) wedge in nude nacré patent leather, and with light-gold studs and espadrille-inspired braided cord sole
- Price: $775 of PHP41,447
Larissa Lace slingbacks from Italian fashion designer Rene Caovilla
- With a tapered toe crafted from leather and aquamarine lace, an exquisite embroidered pattern, high-stiletto heels, and glittered outsoles
- Price: $1,146 or PHP61,253/ Sale Price: $573 or PHP30,615
Python and GG Supreme mid-heel pumps from her favorite brand Gucci
- With metallic gold leather piping, rose print lining, pink-painted leather sole, and enameled feline head buckle with red crystal eyes
- Price: $1,250 or PHP66,831
Ecru Pearls & Calfskin sandals from Chanel
- With 3.3-inch heels
- Price: $1,415 or PHP75,705
The pair she wore to the airport earlier today, July 6, was from Fendi.
- Streamlined and feminine Colibrì slingbacks with elastic ribbons that wrap around the foot.
- Price: $990 or PHP52,895