Happy Mother's Day!
How did you greet your mom? Did something special? Got her teary-eyed over a sweet message? Gave her a special gift?
Check out how these stars made today, May 8, memorable for their famous moms.
1. Julia Barretto posted a note for her mom, Marjorie Barretto, on Instagram.
It is short and sweet.
The Kapamilya actress wrote, "To the woman I draw all my strength from, today and everyday is your day. You are loved... Happy Mother's Day."
2. KC Concepcion also wrote a beautiful note for her "first ever Valentine."
Happy Mother's Day to my first ever Valentine, who took me out on dates in her jeans, loafers, and preppy button down shirts. ??? ILY to pieces Mama! Thank you for teaching me to enjoy everything life has to offer, and for sharing some of the best years of your youth with me. ?? I pray we are able to create more memories together that will give us even more of that lovin' feelin', not just for a few moments, but for a lifetime. The best is yet to come! Love, Tutti. ??? #KCLovesFamily
3. Lovi Poe's greeting was coupled with a request: "Pahingi ng fountain of youth."
Her mom Rowena Moran is a former actress.
4. Heart Evangelista flooded her Instagram account with photos of her mom/ talent manager Cecile Ongpauco, who really looked like the Kapuso actress.
5. Luis Manzano said the best part about him is to be called the son of Vilma Santos.
"I love you Vi," he also wrote on his Instagram post.
6. Ruffa Gutierrez and Annabelle Rama may usually disagree even on TV, but she still considers her mom her "world."
7. Karylle watched The Ellen Degeneres Show with her mom and manga Esperanza Felipa.
She also posted on Instagram, "I just want everyone to know how much I love u. Happy Mother's Day!!! Cheesy message is reserved for later!!!!! Mwah!"
By the way, she is now acting as Zsa Zsa Padilla's "admin" for the latter's Instagram account.
Sorta last minute planning but everything was so perfect for my bday trip ??? ended up watching Ellen with my mama & Manga & the lakers later that day! Happy Mother's Day to my mama @zsazsapadilla & my Lola Manga. Both people who won't read this coz they don't have IG (I put mama on a social media fast) ??? I just want everyone to know how much I love u. Happy Mother's Day!!! Cheesy message is reserved for later!!!!! Mwah! ???
8. Ciara Sotto had two Instagram posts for her mom Helen Gamboa—one for Mother's Day and another for the latter's birthday.
Part of her Mother's Day message was: "It takes someone strong, to make someone strong."
9. Winwyn Marquez's Instagram message for senatorial candidate Alma Moreno was simple.
10. Isabelle Daza's greeting was also straightforward.
11. Lea Salonga to Mommy Ligaya: "We wouldn't be where we are without you."
12. Witty greeting from Janella Salvador to her mom Jenine Desiderio with a throwback photo.
13. Jakie Lou Blanco also posted a throwback photo of her mom Pilita Corrales, and gushed,"What a beautiful mother I have."
14. Saab Magalona posted a throwback photo with the "greatest mom ever" Pia Magalona and her siblings.
15. Dominique Cojuangco called her mom "Greta the Great."
16. Diego Loyzaga's mom Teresa Loyzaga is presently in Australia.
Nevertheless, he still bought a bouquet of flowers for her. Sweet!