Another Thai heartthrob has caught the attention of Pinoy netizens!
It started when Facebook page Wittysism uploaded a video of this good-looking student dancing with his friends for what appeared to be a school activity.
Compared to the people beside him, he seemed intent on doing every dance step.
And aside from his awkwardly-cute moves, his shy smile was very charming.
The video has been viewed for more than 630,000 times, and has received over 19,000 reactions, at press time, June 28, at 7 p.m.
The original post on a different Facebook page has so far reached more than 7.8 million views since it was uploaded last June 21.
Just like most netizens, we got curious, too. Hence, we did a little research about the guy. Here are a few things we learned about him.
1. His real name is Dejpongwaranon Phattharapon. His nickname is Donut.
2. He's turning 19 this July 13.
3. He is currently taking up Film and Video Studies at Rangsit University's College of Communications, a private university in Pathum Thani, Thailand.
4. He loves playing sports, particularly, basketball and badminton.
5. He's a commercial model, and has appeared on the TV ads of Nivea and Coca-Cola in his country.
6. He will be starring in a Thai action drama series titled Love Missions, which will start airing this July.
7. In 2014, Donut appeared on a music video of a band called RSiam.
7. He practically looks good in anything, even in a chicken costume.
8. May abs din siya momsh!
9. He's Thai, okay. But is he going to be the next Mario Maurer?