Kapuso actress and Kambal, Karibal star Bianca Umali turned 18 on March 2, and will have her debut party on Saturday, March 17, at the EDSA Shangri-La Hotel in Quezon City.
Her onscreen partner Miguel Tanfelix will be her escort.
The little girl who started as a commercial model is now a lady.
Here are 18 interesting facts about the debutante.
1. "I love eating."
Bianca particularly loves sweets and can't live without desserts.
2. "I'm a bookworm."
She lists Neil Gaiman as one of her favorite authors and his novel Stardust as her favorite book.
3. "Addict ako sa Potterheads."
4. "I love unicorns and rainbows."
5. "I always see the positive in every thing."
6. "I’m an independent person."
Early on, Bianca learned to become responsible, even in handling her own finances.
7. "Beach baby ako forever."
This post of Bianca in a bikini blew up on Instagram, garnering over 245,000 likes. It also had people asking if Bianca was ready to take on daring roles and even pose for a men's magazine.
The young actress clarified that while she's ready to tackle more challenging roles now that she's 18, she won't go the sexy route, and will not definitely pose for a men's magazine anytime soon.
8. "I’m strong."
9. "I value the people around me."
10. "Marunong akong makisama at makiramdam."
11. "Gym addict ako. Mahal ko ang gym."
Bianca says that she prefers working out with friends because she gets more motivated than when she's alone. Among her gym buddies are actors Marco Alcaraz and Rodjun Cruz.
12. "I thank God for everything I have."
13. "I have two angels with me—My mom and my dad."
The actress was orphaned at a very young age, having lost her mom to breast cancer in 2005 and her father to heart attack in 2010.
14. "I love water."
15. "I’m a workaholic."
Bianca actually started working when she was two years old! She first entered showbiz as a commercial model.
Here's a video of a commercial she did when she was three.
16. "Mahal ko ang trabaho ko."
17. "Kaya kong ipagmalaki ang sarili ko."
18. "Love na love ko ang Lola ko, and I am blessed."
Bianca is a self-confessed Lola's girl. She was raised by her paternal grandmother, Lola Vicky Umali.
Happy 18th birthday, Bianca!