Now eight months pregnant, Iya Villania is making sure she's ready for the arrival of Baby Primo anytime.
Her nursery is already complete.
Her hospital bag is already stuffed with baby's essentials such as swaddle, onesies, mittens, booties, bonnet, diaper, etc.
Last night, August 12, she posted on Instagram the contents of her "labor kit."
1. Jungle gym, Orb ball, back ball massager, mini-core ball, gym ball
2. Oil, powder, mouth spray, feminine wash, lip balm, cheek tint, hand soap
3. Knee pads, hot/cold pack, toilet paper, wet wipes, towel, socks
4. Fan, portable bidet, speakers,
5. Cordlife kits, snack bag, notebook
Iya's followers reminded her not to forget maternity pads, baby cuddle, and stress ball.
One also suggested "grandma panties," while one jokingly asked, "Manganganak ka ba o magma-mountain climbing or mag-dyi-Gym?"
Iya hoped she's got everything covered, and she can "#WorkOutSaHospital."
My labor kit ???? Contents: Jungle gym, Orb ball, back ball massager, oil, powder, mouth spray, knee pads, notepad, mini core ball, fan, feminine wash, lip balm, cheek tint, hand soap, portable bidet, hot/cold pack, toilet paper, wet wipes, towel, @vamossocks, cordlife kits, speakers and gym ball (both missing in the pic) ???? let's see what I'll be able to put to use! ???? I have a snack bag too ???? #ParaSure #FirstTimer #WorkoutSaHospital #SanaMagingUseful ????