KC Concepcion's feed is a reminder that being able to do what your heart desires is a great gift to oneself.
The daughter of Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion is currently busy with Avec Moi, her jewelry business, and gets "an incredible feeling" from designing each piece in her collection.
Her post on January 9 read, "I love my job as a TV host-actress-concert performer, but... there’s also a different high that comes with finding/running a business you love!!! Who agrees with me?
"When owning a business people only see the results, tho there's tons of work behind-the-scenes that others don’t see... That’s the beauty of it.
"Our 20s & 30s are THE time to hustle hard! Let’s go."
But among the best parts of her life now: #Kacecapades.
Traveling, she told a follower, is "so eye opening and rewarding...and it bonds you to those you love."
The 33-year-old star's recent posts have been about her previous travels.
Today is about her trip to Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
She captions the photo thus: "They say... Collect moments, not things. Pwede both??"
Good friend Judy Ann Santos agrees: "Ang hirap nung walang kasamang things!!!"
Another post is about "the day a friend and I flew to Hong Kong because of an intense Peking Duck craving..."
One of her followers comments, "Goals! Fly to hongkong for a craving haha."
Her "work load" for Avec Moi is currently preventing her from flying out of the country, so she did a visualization of sorts.
Her next destination will most likely be Turkey.
She wrote, "As a visual person & a travel lover I’ve been dyyying to visit Turkey, to see all the stunning handmade jewelry, whimsical design objects, boutique hotels, Anatolian or Ottoman inspired home accessories, colorful ceramics, lanterns & tableware, taste all the Turkish, Mediterranean food- allll the thingsss... so since I can’t get out due to my workload for @avecmoijewelry for now this is the closest I could get! Turkish coffee for my lunch meeting. Have a good one loves..."
This weekend though, she has plans of being "out in nature again" because "there’s nothing like fresh air, lots of blues and greens."
And as early as now, she's "already planning where to go for my birthday in April," and asked her followers for suggestions.
She responds to some.
- On Batanes: "I hear it's beautiful. But maybe for a different occasion."
- Turkey is her "dream destination."
- On Australia: "Beautiful landscapes."
- She loves "Sagada," and considers El Nido a "paradise."
- On Cebu: "Ganda!"
- "Amanpulo never fails."
- One suggested "Sydney then somewhere in Italy," to which KC quipped, "Wow need miles."
- She has been to Dubai and "loved the Jumeirah," but she's never been to South Korea.
- She wants to visit Canada, South Africa, Iceland, and Santorini, Greece. Of the last, she says, "Would be so nice to go back with great company."
- She will likely spend her birthday in the U.S.
- One said, "Settle down with Pierre," to which KC replied, "Settle down on my birthday? [Face with tears of joy emoji]"
KC's birthday is April 7.