Lara Morena to pursue assault case vs Tonio Quiazon despite apology



Sexy actress Lara Morena denied reports she had reconciled with former boyfriend Tonio Quiazon.

Lara had accused Tonio of assault and damage to property in an incident earlier this month. Weeks after her appearance in several showbiz talk shows, wherein she showed all the bruises caused by Tonio’s assault on her, the Viva Hot Men member reportedly apologized to Lara and her family.

Despite Tonio’s apology, however, Lara would still pursue her case against him.

Lara earlier said in an interview last November 25 with GMA-7’s showbiz talk show Startalk that she still loved Tonio.

“Kahit gaano pa kasama ginawa niya, pag mahal mo ang isang tao [talaga], yung love magpe-prevail yun,” Lara said in a taped interview aired on Startalk.

In the report, Lara was seen watching a recent show wherein Tonio was a performer.

However, in a live interview with ABS-CBN’s The Buzz last November 26, the singer-actress clarified that despite her earlier statement, she never reconciled with Tonio. “Tuloy pa rin po yung hearing namin sa Tuesday and Thursday.”

She said her presence in Tonio’s show was to support the group of performers, not her ex-boyfriend.

“The reason I was there [was because] we had a show together last October 27. And parang nandun lang po ako suporta naman para sa kanila,” explained Lara.


WE RECOMMEND


FROM THE SUMMIT MEDIA NETWORK


SPONSORED CONTENT


COMMENTS

Loading comments

THIS JUST IN