PEP Ka-Loveteam Quiz Banner
×

Maine Mendoza still enjoying her Twitter break

Maine Mendoza enjoying her time away from Twitter: "Masaya, kasi parang break na rin from negativity and issues."
by FM Ganal
Published Nov 28, 2017 | Updated Jul 13, 2017
Maine Mendoza has a short message the negative people on Twitter: "Ay nako, itigil niyo na 'yan!"

Maine Mendoza is still keeping her distance from Twitter after deactivating her account more than a month ago.

“Yes, Twitter break pa ako ngayon,” she told PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) during an endorsement event last July 11 at the Solaire Resort & Casino Grand Ballroom in Parañaque City.

Will the phenomenal star reactivate her account anytime soon?

Maine said, “Wala pang definite date, pero hindi ko naman siya iiwanan na permanently.”

So far, she seemed to be enjoying her social media detox.

“Masaya kasi parang break na rin from negativity and issues.”

STORIES WE ARE TRACKING

Last June 3, fans and followers of Maine and loveteam partner Alden Richards were surprised to find her account deactivated.

Maine's brother, Nico Mendoza, was the first to explain the Dubsmash Queen’s disappearance from the social platform.

He said in one of his social media posts, “[Maine] needs a break. Hope y’all understand.

“Don’t worry po, hindi siya galit. But for now, pabayaan muna natin siya.”

ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓

Upon her return from Maldives trip, Maine broke her silence regarding the issue and aired out the reason through her blog mainemendoze.com.

She wrote, “Decided to take a break from Twitter too because Twitterworld’s been really toxic lately.

“Do you still remember when everything used to be fun there?

“When Twitter used to be a harmonious environment for everyone? Haha I know, me neither.”

At the event, Maine gave a short message to the negative people on to the press: “Ay nako, itigil niyo na ‘yan! Yun lang.”


ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓

SECOND SHOWBIZ ANNIVERSARY. On July 4, Maine celebrated her second year in the showbiz industry.

The 22-year-old Kapuso star remarked, “Sobrang saya, and super feel ko blessed ako with everything I have.

“Dati naman simple na babae, normal na babae lang naman, pero ngayon parang bumongga na yung buhay ko, e.

“Pero ano kasi, e, katuparan ng pangarap ba? 'Yan ang tawag ko dito, kasi since ito yung ‘secret ultimate dream’ ko nun.

“E, ngayon, I’m living the wildest dream.”

In her two years, what was the biggest lesson Maine picked up from the industry?

Maine said, “Hindi lahat ng taong kaharap mo, totoo sa 'yo.”

STORIES WE ARE TRACKING

Read Next
PEP Live
Featured
Latest Stories
Trending in Summit Media Network

Featured Searches:

Read the Story →
Maine Mendoza has a short message the negative people on Twitter: "Ay nako, itigil niyo na 'yan!"
  • This article was created by . Edits have been made by the PEP.ph editors.
    Poll

    View Results
    Total Votes: 12,184
  • 50%
  • View Results