Dennis Trillo is relishing his life as the father of three children.
The 41-year-old Kapuso actor took a break from leading the cast of the highly successful GMA-7 prime-time series Maria Clara at Ibarra to enjoy a family vacation in Palawan, where they welcomed the new year.
On January 2, 2023, Dennis posted a series of photos from their family trip.
In his first post, Dennis captioned: "My Girls [heart emoji]"
The photo showed his wife Jennylyn Mercado relaxing by the shore while carrying their first child together, baby Dylan, whom they welcomed on April 25, 2022.
Read related articles:
- PEP YEARENDER 2022: Celebrities who welcomed babies this year
- Dennis Trillo, hands-on sa baby nila ni Jennylyn Mercado
Another post from Dennis showed the family of five in their bathing suits.
He wrote, "Our Gang [heart emoji] 2023 #HighOnLife"
Dennis' third post caught the attention of netizens because he flexed his two sons—Calix Andreas Ho, his child with former beauty queen Carlene Aguilar; and Alex Jazz Mercado, Jennylyn's son with former partner Patrick Garcia.
"My Bodyguards [emojis]," he posted.
The post was met with a lot of positive reactions, most of them praising Dennis for being proud of his blended family.
Dennis and Jennylyn first began dating in April 2010, but broke up in May 2011.
They reconciled in 2014, and finally tied the knot on November 15, 2021.
- TV network partnerships, mega-serye launches, and unforgettable TV highlights
- Maria Clara at Ibarra's X factor: great storytelling, stellar cast, big-budget production
- The Iron Heart, kumusta ang ratings ng pilot episode? Kapuso shows, ratsada pa rin sa ratings
- Dennis Trillo, pupunta ng New York para sa 50th International Emmys?
- Abdul Raman, sobrang thankful kay Dennis Trillo sa pagtulong sa ina niyang na-stroke