ABS-CBN, at present, is already "in communication" with Alvin Campomanes and Rossellyn Domingo to resolve their alleged humiliation complaint against director Cathy Garcia-Molina.
But, according to the network, this is not the only time management has reached out to the former talents of Forevermore.
In a statement sent to PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) today, January 5, ABS-CBN said it had already sought a meeting with the complainants in October 2014, right after Campomanes issued his complaint letter.
ABS-CBN's request for meeting was coursed through MTQ Promotions and Talent Management, the agency that engaged Campomanes and Domingo's services for the project.
At that time, however, MTQ informed ABS-CBN that there was no need for a meeting since MTQ already met and settled the complaint with Campomanes and Domingo.
Part of ABS-CBN's statement read, “When Ms Domingo posted an open letter on her Facebook last Dec 30, we were surprised to learn that the issue has not been resolved, contrary to what the talent agency owner told us."
FULL STATEMENT. ABS-CBN's full statement:
"ABS-CBN acknowledged and responded immediately to Alvin Campomanes when he wrote to us in October 2014. We also sought a meeting with Mr Campomanes and Rossellyn Domingo through MTQ Promotions and Talent Management, the agency that engaged their services for the project.
"But we were later informed by MTQ Promotions and Talent Management owner Mary Ann Trumata-Rejano that there was no need for a meeting as they had met with Mr Campomanes and Ms Domingo and settled the issue.
"When Ms Domingo posted an open letter on her Facebook last Dec 30, we were surprised to learn that the issue has not been resolved, contrary to what the talent agency owner told us.
"At present, we are in communication with Mr Campomanes and both parties have agreed to meet to resolve the matter."