ABS-CBN's primetime drama series Iisa Pa Lamang finally clinched the top spot a month after settling for fifth place, according to the latest Nationwide Urban TV Audience Measurement (NUTAM) survey conducted by AGB Nielsen Media Research, Philippines for the month of November.
It was major leap for the star-studded soap opera as it even surpassed perennial favorites and fellow Kapamilya programs Dyosa and I Love Betty La Fea in the primetime race. Iisa Pa Lamang gathered a rating of 33.6 percent followed by Dyosa's 32.9 percent.
Heart Evangelista's first primetime soap starrer as a Kapuso, Luna Mystika, immediately made an impression as it barged in to claim the fourth spot, beating Bea Alonzo's Betty La Fea and Dennis Trillo's Gagambino.
The local franchise of Pinoy Fear Factor, hosted by Ryan Agoncillo, also made it to the list at No. 10 to round up the primetime column.
Not much has changed in the daytime Top Weekday Programs battle as Willie Revillame's Wowowee remained untouched at the top spot, bolstered by its 21.9 percent grade. GMA-7's drama combination of Gaano Kadalas ang Minsan? and Una Kang Naging Akin changed positions, with the former now assuming second place with a 21.6 rating to show while the latter accumulated a total of 19.7 percent good enough for third place.
Boxing special once more flexed its muscle to bully the competition. The ring matchup between Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton and Paulie "The Magic Man" Malignaggi aired by ABS-CBN on November 23 knocked Willie Revillame's Wowowee out of the daytime Top Weekend Programs apex. Garnering a strong 28.3 percent rating, the bout dubbed as The Hitman vs. The Magic Man beat Wowowee's 21.2 percent showing and ASAP 08's 18.2 mark.
Eat Bulaga! nailed fourth place, followed by Cinema FPJ: Da King on ABS-CBN. The Buzz edged out rival Showbiz Central, although the team of Pia Guanio, John Lapus, Raymond Gutierrez, Mo Twister, and Rufa Mae Quinto surely wouldn't mind the setback as they fared better this time compared to the month of October when they failed to enter the winning bracket.
Maalaala Mo Kaya ruled the primetime race for the Top Weekend Programs, nipping Rated K's effort to secure the top spot. The country's longest-running drama anthology registered a rating of 28.6 percent while Korina's program garnered 28.1 percent, closely followed by Komiks 27.6 percent rating. The primer of Ryan Agoncillo's Fear Factor landed eight spot with 23.4 percent. Completing the list were two Kapuso shows—Kakasa Ka Ba Sa Grade 5? and Family Feud—which bore identical ratings of 22.2 percent.
Here are the Top 10 weekday and weekend programs for the month of November, based on a survey conducted by AGB Nielsen among NUTAM households:
Top Weekday Programs (Daytime)
1. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 21.9%
2. Gaano Kadalas Ang Minsan (GMA-7) - 21.6%
3. Una Kang Naging Akin (GMA-7) - 19.7%
4. El Cuerpo Del Deseo (ABS-CBN) - 19%
5. Carlo J. Caparas' Pieta (ABS-CBN) - 18.4%
6. Pilipinas, Game KNB? (ABS-CBN) - 18.3%
7. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 18.2%
8. Saan Darating Ang Umaga? (GMA-7) - 17.1%
9. Daisy Siete (GMA-7) - 16%
10. Flame of Recca (GMA-7) - 13.5%
Top Weekday Programs (Primetime)
1. Iisa Pa Lamang (ABS-CBN) - 33.6%
2. Dyosa (ABS-CBN) - 32.9%
3. TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) - 32.7%
4. Luna Mystika (GMA-7) - 30.8%
5. I Love Betty La Fea (ABS-CBN) - 30.5%
6. Carlo J. Caparas' Gagambino (GMA-7) - 28.6%
7. Codename: Asero (GMA-7) - 27.7%
8. 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 25.5%
9. Kapamilya Deal or No Deal (ABS-CBN) - 24.9%
10. Pinoy Fear Factor (ABS-CBN) - 24.4%
Top Weekend Programs (Daytime)
1. The Hit Man Vs. The Magic Man: Hatton Vs. Malignaggi** (ABS-CBN) - 28.3%
2. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 21.2%
3. ASAP '08 (ABS-CBN) - 18.2%
4. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 17.7 %
5. Cinema FPJ Da King on ABS-CBN (ABS-CBN) - 17.4%
6. Your Song (ABS-CBN) - 15.7%
7. The Buzz (ABS-CBN) - 14.9%
8. Wish Ko Lang (GMA-7) - 14.2%
9. SOP (GMA-7) - 13.5%
10. Showbiz Central (GMA-7) - 13%
Top Weekend Programs (Primetime)
1. Maalaala Mo Kaya (ABS-CBN) - 28.6%
2. Rated K (ABS-CBN) - 28.1%
3. Komiks Presents Tiny Tony (ABS-CBN) - 27.6%
4. Goin' Bulilit (ABS-CBN) - 26.6%
5. The Singing Bee (ABS-CBN) - 26.4%
6. Bitoy's Funniest Videos (GMA-7) - 24.3 %
7. Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho (GMA-7) - 23.5%
8. Pinoy Fear Factor Primer** (ABS-CBN) - 23.4%
9. Kakasa Ka Ba Sa Grade 5? (GMA-7) - 22.2%
10. Family Feud (GMA-7) - 22.2%
Source: AGB Nielsen Media Research, Philippines