All eyes were on Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach as she makes a grand entrance at the ABS-CBN Ball 2019.
Pia is among the hundreds of Kapamilya stars who graced the Kapamilya network's annual charity event at the grand ballroom of Shangri-La at the Fort in Bonifacio Global City on Saturday night, September 14.
The former beauty queen/actress flaunted her sexy curves wearing a printed Filipiniana designed by Dubai-based Filipino fashion designer Ezra Santos of Ezra Couture.
Make-up artist Mickey See gave Pia a full glam beauty look. Meanwhile, hairstylist Renz Pangilinan gave the former beauty queen a sleek ponytail.
Pia actually did a photoshoot a day before the ABS-CBN Ball wearing her other options. The Kapamilya actress shared the photos on her Instagram account.
This white Filipiniana was designed by Anthony Ramirez.
Jo Rubio made this Filipiniana with feather details.
The designer also designed this red Filipiniana gown.
This ruffled coral Filipiniana is by Steph Tan.
Cherry Veric made this form-fitting ensemble.
Meanwhile, Michael Leyva designed this pastel green Filipiniana.
This year, ABS-CBN aims to raise funds for the benefit of Bantay Bata 163 and their Bantay Edukasyon Program "to help the children reach their dreams."
Be sure to catch the #ABSCBNBall2019 live streaming on Metro Channel abscbnball.com starting at 6 p.m.
For more stories about ABS-CBN Ball 2019, read here:
- Kathryn Bernardo stuns in Michael Cinco Filipiniana at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Bea Alonzo stuns in her Jun Escario gown at ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Is Alden Richards attending ABS-CBN Ball? Kathryn Bernardo says he is welcome
- Kyle Echarri asks Francine Diaz to be his date to the ABS-CBN Ball
- Seth Fedelin asks Andrea Brillantes to be his date to ABS-CBN Ball in a roma