Talking about "unkabogable" entrance, Vice Ganda truly knows how to own the red carpet.
The It's Showtime host made heads turn at the ABS-CBN Ball happening tonight, September 14, at the grand ballroom of Shangri-La at the Fort in Bonifacio Global City.
Fashion designers Paul Cabral and Neric Beltran teamed up to create Vice Ganda's Manila Carnival Queen-inspired Filipiniana.
In an interview with Raymond Gutierrez for the Metro channel, Vice Ganda said, "My look is inspired by the Manila Carnival Queen in the 1930s. This was conceptualized by Liz Uy. The dress is a collaboration between Neric Beltran and Paul Cabral."
Meanwhile, Vice Ganda's glam team includes Emman Concepcion for make-up and Buern Rordriguez for hair.
This year, ABS-CBN aims to raise funds for the benefit of Bantay Bata 163 and their Bantay Edukasyon Program "to help the children reach their dreams."
Be sure to catch the #ABSCBNBall2019 live streaming on Metro Channel abscbnball.com starting at 6 p.m.
For more stories about ABS-CBN Ball 2019, read here:
- Couples we are hoping to see at the ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Bea Alonzo, mag-isang rarampa sa ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Is Alden Richards attending ABS-CBN Ball? Kathryn Bernardo says he is welcome
- Kyle Echarri asks Francine Diaz to be his date to the ABS-CBN Ball
- Seth Fedelin asks Andrea Brillantes to be his date to ABS-CBN Ball in a romantic way