The 21-year-old Kapamilya actress graced the red carpet festivities of the much-awaited event held at the grand ballroom of Shangri-La at the Fort in Bonifacio Global City on Saturday night, September 14.
Liza's reel-turned-real-life partner Enrique Gil was her date at the ball.
The Kapamilya actress donned a Barong Tagalog-inspired Filipiniana gown designed by Patricia Santos.
In an interview with Metro channel, she explained, "This was inspired by the Barong Tagalog, so the details are all inspired by the Barong Tagalog. But we also added the Filipiniana touch with the sleeves."
The Kapamilya actress was styled by Perry Tabora.
In a previous interview with ABS-CBN News, Liza admits feeling pressured about living up to people's expectations regarding her oufit for the ball.
She said, "I can never really say that I’m fully excited for the ball because I feel there's so much pressure. That makes me more nervous, because I don't want to let people down, of course, but I also don't want expectations to get into my head."
Mickey See was in charge of her make-up. Meanwhile, Raymond Santiago gave her a glamorous hairstyle for the event.
This year, ABS-CBN aims to raise funds for the benefit of Bantay Bata 163 and their Bantay Edukasyon Program "to help the children reach their dreams."
For more stories about ABS-CBN Ball 2019, read here:
- Couples we are hoping to see at the ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Bea Alonzo, mag-isang rarampa sa ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Is Alden Richards attending ABS-CBN Ball? Kathryn Bernardo says he is welcome
- Kyle Echarri asks Francine Diaz to be his date to the ABS-CBN Ball
- Seth Fedelin asks Andrea Brillantes to be his date to ABS-CBN Ball in a romantic way